help siemens c65

Last response: in Brands
December 10, 2004 3:01:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Someone has unlocked his Siemens C65 model ?
I tried to use a kit to unlock it, but i 've some troubles when using
Mapmaker. I wrote the IMEI code & ID asked by the program, but when
pushing the Make MAP' button, no *.map file has created ! What's wrong ?

More about : siemens c65

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 1:51:14 PM

x3lis wrote:
> Someone has unlocked his Siemens C65 model ?
> [...]

Is the C65 the same as the CF65? I saw CF65 in the list of supprted
phones in Freia. I unlocked a S55 with it. You can find it here:

http://www.gsm-support.net/download/freia_v18_cracked.z...
Can't promise though, that it will work with your phone.
!