Strange Device in Broadband Network Utility

There is a device that shows up with an IP of an existing PC on my network.
The problem is that the computer name shown does not match the name set up
on that system. Looks like someone got in an changed something somewhere. I
only see this name from the system with the MN-510. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tony

Nothing strikes anyone? Doesn't the BNU get the computer names from the
assigned Computer Name?

TIA,
Tony