Siemens CF62 CF62T ringtones

Last response: in Brands
December 27, 2004 1:03:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I recently got myself a USB cable for this phone and I was trying to
play around with the Siemens Data Suite software and accidentally
deleted all my ringtones - including the standard preloaded ones! Can
someone please email me some standard ringtones for this phone? I'm
not asking for the ones you pay for, because I know you most likely
paid for them and that wouldn't be kosher for me to ask for those, but
the preloaded default ringtones that come already on the phone...

I tried to load some MIDI and WAV files, but they won't play due to
"invalid format" - At least I have vibration and light display to let
me know when someone is calling!
Can someone please help me out! Thanks!!!
December 27, 2004 7:52:50 PM

"guppie" <andrewpmurray@gmail.com> wrote:
>I tried to load some MIDI and WAV files, but they won't play due to
>"invalid format" - At least I have vibration and light display to let
>me know when someone is calling!
>Can someone please help me out! Thanks!!!

I have sent you some ring tones to your e-mail address. If you didn't get
the e-mail, get in touch with me at ring.10.gwodus@spamgourmet.com .

Ciao,
George.
!