What makes Halo so great

Well being at the last level Now in Halo Combat evolved, there is a
great understanding why this game is enjoyed by so many. The sci-fi
story is great with incredible graphics, explosions and sounds.
There could have been a bit of puzzle solving instead of just shooting
more enemies, but the AI Makes it a very convincing world.
-Sam

Thusly difool <john.difool@mail.telepac.pt> Spake Unto All:

>On 29 Jan 2005, SamuelF566@AOL.COM wrote:
>
>at this point in time any game without steam is great for me

Yeah, but that's because you're a loon.

--

Avoid cliches like the plague!

Halo great?

Common, the PC version hardly caused a stir in the heavily contested
FPS genre.
Great on the XBRIC maybe, but that is hardly something to brag about

> at the last level Now in Halo Combat evolved

I am somewhat frustrated on that level, after going so far I can't finish
with the warthog, lol.

--
Mac Cool

<SamuelF566@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> Well being at the last level Now in Halo Combat evolved, there is a
> great understanding why this game is enjoyed by so many. The sci-fi
> story is great with incredible graphics, explosions and sounds.
> There could have been a bit of puzzle solving instead of just shooting
> more enemies, but the AI Makes it a very convincing world.
> -Sam

I agree - a fantastic game. Both on the X-Box and PC.

I still play on-line a lot, and love every minute.