  • Security
Last response: in Brands
a b 8 Security
January 3, 2005 2:41:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I am trying to use wav Files on my CF62. Unfortunately they result in
silence. Do I have to convert them in a special way first ? Or is there
any free resource of non-musical working f/x ringtones ?

Thanks

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Klaus "Doc" Kessler, Germany
Schwerter, Kampfkunst, Security : http://www.langschwert.de

More about : ringtones cf62 wav

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 5, 2005 11:30:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hm, it seems that nobody knows how to deal with this problem. (sigh)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Klaus "Doc" Kessler, Germany
Schwerter, Kampfkunst, Security : http://www.langschwert.de
Verein f. trad. jap. Kampfkünste : http://www.schwertsport.de
January 6, 2005 12:01:31 AM

Klaus Kessler wrote:

> Hm, it seems that nobody knows how to deal with this problem. (sigh)

They have to be "IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono" .wav files. Simply drag
them into the /Sounds folder on your phone.

(*>
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 7, 2005 11:26:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

> They have to be "IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono" .wav files. Simply drag
> them into the /Sounds folder on your phone.

Oh, thanks ! I´ll try that and report. :)

*happily jumping up and down*

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Klaus "Doc" Kessler, Germany
Schwerter, Kampfkunst, Security : http://www.langschwert.de
Verein f. trad. jap. Kampfkünste : http://www.schwertsport.de
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 11, 2005 11:35:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

> They have to be "IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono" .wav files. Simply drag

Just for Info : works perfectly ! Thanks ! :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Klaus "Doc" Kessler, Germany
Schwerter, Kampfkunst, Security : http://www.langschwert.de
Verein f. trad. jap. Kampfkünste : http://www.schwertsport.de
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 15, 2005 3:58:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Works perfectly???

This is not working for me -- what software are you using to convert
to the ADPCM format? I've tried gxtranscoder and audio converter,
both of which claim to support the IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono WAV
format. Audio converter uses the winxp built-in codec.

Advice would be much appreciated!

/peter

---
Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
Mobile Technology Forums

http://www.usenet.com
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 15, 2005 9:58:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Nevermind... figured it out:

Audacity can export WAV in the IMA ADPCM format... including editing
functions, filters, and effects -- why use anything else???

works perfectly!

---
Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
Mobile Technology Forums