Help Please, Auto Answer not working in Car Kit mode, (Sie..

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 19, 2005 3:53:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I have a Siemens Cf 64 Cell Phone
I want to use hands free feature while I'm in the car.

I set Car Kit to Auto Answer, Under Settings - Accessories - Car Kit.
And then in Profiles I selected Car kit.

The phone should auto answer when someone calls me, but it does not.
I still have to manually accept a call. That's not hands free!

Is there something I have not set yet, or is there something that
needs to be pluged in to make Car Kit Auto Answer work.

It works when I plug in the Head Set, but the profile offer two
settings, one for head set and one for car kit. It should work under
car kit regardless if the head set is pluged in or not.

Can anyone please help me with this problem.
January 19, 2005 3:57:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:53:09 -0500, Hal <Hal@nospam.com> wrote:

I have a Siemens Cf 62 Cell Phone
I want to use hands free feature while I'm in the car.

I set Car Kit to Auto Answer, Under Settings - Accessories - Car Kit.
And then in Profiles I selected Car kit.

The phone should auto answer when someone calls me, but it does not.
I still have to manually accept a call. That's not hands free!

Is there something I have not set yet, or is there something that
needs to be pluged in to make Car Kit Auto Answer work.

It works when I plug in the Head Set, but the profile offer two
settings, one for head set and one for car kit. It should work under
car kit regardless if the head set is pluged in or not.

Can anyone please help me with this problem.
December 13, 2009 10:48:49 AM

the blackjack II and the pantech duo have the auto answer feature. Go to settings then phone then voice calls and you will see auto answer.
!