  • Siemens
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Brands
January 26, 2005 7:38:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hi guys!

How can I use the USBB cable of the phone in windows xp? It won't works
after data suite installed... I can choose from only the infra-red and the
bluetooth connections from the connection manager window.

Any help would be appreciate, thanks in advance;

-ha-

More about : siemens sx1 question

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 2:15:39 AM

-ha- wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> How can I use the USB cable of the phone in windows xp ?
> It won't works after data suite installed...
> I can choose from only the infra-red and the bluetooth connections
> from the connection manager window.
> Any help would be appreciate, thanks in advance;

Did you try to turn off or parameter your firewall(s) ?
--
Alain. www.algames.info
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Honestly not. Probably that will be help? Anyway there IS a firewall
installed, and it is ZoneAlarm.

BTW thanks;
-ha-

!