Siemens SX1 - Question

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hi guys!

How can I use the USBB cable of the phone in windows xp? It won't works
after data suite installed... I can choose from only the infra-red and the
bluetooth connections from the connection manager window.

Any help would be appreciate, thanks in advance;

-ha-
2 answers Last reply
More about siemens question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    -ha- wrote:
    > Hi guys!
    >
    > How can I use the USB cable of the phone in windows xp ?
    > It won't works after data suite installed...
    > I can choose from only the infra-red and the bluetooth connections
    > from the connection manager window.
    > Any help would be appreciate, thanks in advance;

    Did you try to turn off or parameter your firewall(s) ?
    --
    Alain. www.algames.info
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    Honestly not. Probably that will be help? Anyway there IS a firewall
    installed, and it is ZoneAlarm.

    BTW thanks;
    -ha-

    "Algames" <algames@algames.info> wrote in message
    > -ha- wrote:
    > > Hi guys!
    > >
    > > How can I use the USB cable of the phone in windows xp ?
    > > It won't works after data suite installed...
    > > I can choose from only the infra-red and the bluetooth connections
    > > from the connection manager window.
    > > Any help would be appreciate, thanks in advance;
    >
    > Did you try to turn off or parameter your firewall(s) ?
    > --
    > Alain. www.algames.info

Siemens Windows XP