Siemens SX1

Last response: in Brands
January 28, 2005 7:32:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I can onley send mp3 files to my telephone memory, how can i send them
direct to my 265MB memory card, by USB or BLUETOOTH.

Please help me Miranda Holland

THANX.

More about : siemens sx1

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:00:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Use the MMC in a pc card, with an MMC card reader.

Bye;
-ha-

"Palmya" <p.rubano@chello.nl> wrote in message
news:p OtKd.11767$Pj6.8613@amsnews02.chello.com...
> I can onley send mp3 files to my telephone memory, how can i send them
> direct to my 265MB memory card, by USB or BLUETOOTH.
>
> Please help me Miranda Holland
>
> THANX.

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 7:43:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

You can store them using Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) and Bluetooth or Infrared connection.

PS: We don't support cable connection for SX1 smartphone yet. We plan to
implement it in future versions of our software.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Palmya!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.siemens on Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:32:47
GMT from address p.rubano@chello.nl:

>I can onley send mp3 files to my telephone memory, how can i send them
>direct to my 265MB memory card, by USB or BLUETOOTH.

>Please help me Miranda Holland

>THANX.
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 3:58:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

test

!