Siemens SX1

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I can onley send mp3 files to my telephone memory, how can i send them
direct to my 265MB memory card, by USB or BLUETOOTH.

Please help me Miranda Holland

THANX.
3 answers Last reply
More about siemens
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    Use the MMC in a pc card, with an MMC card reader.

    Bye;
    -ha-

    "Palmya" <p.rubano@chello.nl> wrote in message
    > I can onley send mp3 files to my telephone memory, how can i send them
    > direct to my 265MB memory card, by USB or BLUETOOTH.
    >
    > Please help me Miranda Holland
    >
    > THANX.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    You can store them using Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (
    http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) and Bluetooth or Infrared connection.

    PS: We don't support cable connection for SX1 smartphone yet. We plan to
    implement it in future versions of our software.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Palmya!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.siemens on Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:32:47
    GMT from address p.rubano@chello.nl:

    >I can onley send mp3 files to my telephone memory, how can i send them
    >direct to my 265MB memory card, by USB or BLUETOOTH.

    >Please help me Miranda Holland

    >THANX.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    test
    "Palmya" <p.rubano@chello.nl> wrote in message
    > I can onley send mp3 files to my telephone memory, how can i send them
    > direct to my 265MB memory card, by USB or BLUETOOTH.
    >
    > Please help me Miranda Holland
    >
    > THANX.

Siemens Memory Card