Give me steam.

Just to be clear, do you want steam or flames?

Peter Gabriel wrote:
> Stand back!

"Captain, the turret fills with steam,
The feed-pipes burst below --
You can hear the hiss of the helpless ram,
You can hear the twisted runners jam."
And he answered, "Turn and go!"

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

www.pdxshows.net

Peter Gabriel wrote:
> Stand back!

"Lie down, lie down, my bold A.B.,
We drift upon her beam;
We dare not ram, for she can run;
And dare ye fire another gun,
And die in the peeling steam?"

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

www.pdxshows.net

No one remembers that lame song. It was a Sledgehammer remake.

Chadwick wrote:
> Just to be clear, do you want steam or flames?

Oh I love these non-sensicle thread. They make me want to hurl abuse,
which is a hobby of mine. :)