jlc

Has anyone DL'ed the new 338 meg ver. 1.61 patch for Painkiller yet? I'm
getting it now from
http://www.worthdownloading.com/ (my new DL site now the Avault has died).
The site mentions that the patch will give Painkiller the enhanced graphics
from the expansion pack. I'm curious if anyone notices a difference. JLC

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:19:42 -0800, "JLC" <j.jc@nospam.com> wrote:

>Has anyone DL'ed the new 338 meg ver. 1.61 patch for Painkiller yet? I'm
>getting it now from
>http://www.worthdownloading.com/ (my new DL site now the Avault has died).
>The site mentions that the patch will give Painkiller the enhanced graphics
>from the expansion pack. I'm curious if anyone notices a difference. JLC

Think I'll just buy the expansion instead seeing as I quite enjoyed
the original game anyway.