SiemensS40

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
March 9, 2005 6:09:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Selling my cell phone, all you need is a SIM card!

Best offer!

http://www.smart.com.ph/NR/exeres/AEDB0FBB-C5D5-4E0A-AE...

· Built-in data and fax modem / Infrared interface (IrDA)

· Microsoft OutlookT synchronization

· Alarm function / Calculator

· Intelligent Typing (T9)

· Call wait / call hold / Conference call / Call forward

· Melody composer

· Silent Alert (vibration)

· Calling Line Identification (CLI)

(Good condition, I got a new phone b/c I thought I lost this one :-( Guess
what, I have found it and now selling b/c don't need it).

Anna

michalowski.is@rogers.com

More about : siemenss40

March 9, 2005 7:02:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

$20 if it is Unlocked!

!