Suggestions please for a Webpage on Half life 2 school pro..

Well i've beat the half life 2 game in normal mode not hard yet since
it got really hard but all this playing has gotten me into a frenzy as
to what to do for my school work and it has occured to me to do a
webpage (the homework) for one of my favorite games even the first
version. I just wanted to see if you guys can give me ideas as to what
i should put and any important and interesting facts you guys can help
me with? it would be greatly appreciated?
8 answers Last reply
More about suggestions webpage half life school

    On 4 Feb 2005, "Impressions" wrote:

    > Well i've beat the half life 2 game in normal mode not hard yet since
    > it got really hard but all this playing has gotten me into a frenzy as
    > to what to do for my school work and it has occured to me to do a
    > webpage (the homework) for one of my favorite games even the first
    > version. I just wanted to see if you guys can give me ideas as to what
    > i should put and any important and interesting facts you guys can help
    > me with? it would be greatly appreciated?

    how old are you?
    do you know you must be at least 17 in the states and 18 in europe to
    play hl2!
    do you know you're doing something illegal!
    does your parents know you're playing an adult game!

    and doing a webpage about hl2 as homework for your school is completely
    pathetic! what teacher would accept it unless she is completely out of
    her mind!

    i'm sorry you have to give back the game cause you are not old enough
    to play it and as for the school project choose a proper subject for
    you homework, like something related to nature and the environment

    and when the time comes and you are old enough to play hl2 please first
    stop and think about steam
    for the time being i will not bother writing about steam to you cause
    you would never understand but i hope when you grow up you'll see the
    light and reject steam like any real pc gamer does

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam

    difool wrote:

    > how old are you?

    How old are you?

    > do you know you must be at least 17 in the states

    Says who?

    >and 18 in europe to
    > play hl2!
    > do you know you're doing something illegal!

    The poster is from Canada. They don't have such laws in Canada or America.

    > does your parents know you're playing an adult game!

    Yes, Half-Life 2 was full of the pr0n.

    > and doing a webpage about hl2 as homework for your school is
    > completely pathetic! what teacher would accept it unless she is
    > completely out of her mind!

    Maybe it's a web-design class.

    > i'm sorry you have to give back the game cause you are not old enough
    > to play it and as for the school project choose a proper subject for
    > you homework, like something related to nature and the environment

    Schooling doesn't end after high school. You have heard of colleges and
    universities? Sorry, that was presumptuous of me. Of course, you don't know
    anything about higher learning.

    > and when the time comes and you are old enough to play hl2 please
    > first stop and think about steam

    Finally, the real reason you can't play HL2. It's because you're not old
    enough.

    > for the time being i will not bother writing about steam to you cause
    > you would never understand but i hope when you grow up you'll see the
    > light and reject steam like any real pc gamer does

    I think the OP understands more than you think. In one reply from you he
    discovered what an idiot you are.

    I am 19 and in a instructional tech course and also in University !
    please try not to make any assumptions i am just thinking of which
    topics regarding HL 2 i should talk about such as the mods the story,
    characters, what else because i need more sections. Thanks for hte
    html Fuzzy Wuzzy lol

    "difool" wrote

    > how old are you?
    > do you know you must be at least 17 in the states and 18 in europe to
    > play hl2!

    More lies.

    It's 15 in the UK.

    Impressions wrote:
    > I am 19

    That's good. I was afraid Difool would call the RCMP.

    On 5 Feb 2005, "Impressions" wrote:

    sorry if i mistake your age... you must realize games in general face
    many criticism cause its known the rating are not respected and young
    gamers play adult theme games... but never the less sorry, it was my
    mistake

    but going back to the school assignment... if you think hard the only
    real important subject about hl2 is STEAM
    you do an essay about steam its implications and the threat to the
    consumer rights and freedom off every gamer and i guaranty you the
    best grade you ever had!

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam

    Against Steam Campaign
    http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/

    steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
    http://www.steamwatch.org/

    "difool" <john.difool@mail.telepac.pt> wrote in message
    > On 4 Feb 2005, "Impressions" wrote:
    <snip>

    > i'm sorry you have to give back the game cause you are not old enough
    > to play it and as for the school project choose a proper subject for
    > you homework, like something related to nature and the environment

    Why do you keep bringing up the environment in a PC Action forum?

    <snip>

    Hey what kind of information website should my school project be? like
    it has to be useful to an audience but i am not sure what to make of
    it. Like story based or game action based? which one would have more
    resources avalible to read?

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games