Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Suggestions please for a Webpage on Half life 2 school pro..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 10:36:57 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Well i've beat the half life 2 game in normal mode not hard yet since
it got really hard but all this playing has gotten me into a frenzy as
to what to do for my school work and it has occured to me to do a
webpage (the homework) for one of my favorite games even the first
version. I just wanted to see if you guys can give me ideas as to what
i should put and any important and interesting facts you guys can help
me with? it would be greatly appreciated?
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 11:49:06 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

On 4 Feb 2005, "Impressions" wrote:

> Well i've beat the half life 2 game in normal mode not hard yet since
> it got really hard but all this playing has gotten me into a frenzy as
> to what to do for my school work and it has occured to me to do a
> webpage (the homework) for one of my favorite games even the first
> version. I just wanted to see if you guys can give me ideas as to what
> i should put and any important and interesting facts you guys can help
> me with? it would be greatly appreciated?

how old are you?
do you know you must be at least 17 in the states and 18 in europe to
play hl2!
do you know you're doing something illegal!
does your parents know you're playing an adult game!

and doing a webpage about hl2 as homework for your school is completely
pathetic! what teacher would accept it unless she is completely out of
her mind!

i'm sorry you have to give back the game cause you are not old enough
to play it and as for the school project choose a proper subject for
you homework, like something related to nature and the environment

and when the time comes and you are old enough to play hl2 please first
stop and think about steam
for the time being i will not bother writing about steam to you cause
you would never understand but i hope when you grow up you'll see the
light and reject steam like any real pc gamer does

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

please sign petition "Say NO! to Steam!" available at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/nosteam/petition.html
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 3:55:13 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

difool wrote:

> how old are you?

How old are you?

> do you know you must be at least 17 in the states

Says who?

>and 18 in europe to
> play hl2!
> do you know you're doing something illegal!

The poster is from Canada. They don't have such laws in Canada or America.

> does your parents know you're playing an adult game!

Yes, Half-Life 2 was full of the pr0n.

> and doing a webpage about hl2 as homework for your school is
> completely pathetic! what teacher would accept it unless she is
> completely out of her mind!

Maybe it's a web-design class.

> i'm sorry you have to give back the game cause you are not old enough
> to play it and as for the school project choose a proper subject for
> you homework, like something related to nature and the environment

Schooling doesn't end after high school. You have heard of colleges and
universities? Sorry, that was presumptuous of me. Of course, you don't know
anything about higher learning.

> and when the time comes and you are old enough to play hl2 please
> first stop and think about steam

Finally, the real reason you can't play HL2. It's because you're not old
enough.

> for the time being i will not bother writing about steam to you cause
> you would never understand but i hope when you grow up you'll see the
> light and reject steam like any real pc gamer does

I think the OP understands more than you think. In one reply from you he
discovered what an idiot you are.
Related resources
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 4:19:20 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

I am 19 and in a instructional tech course and also in University !
please try not to make any assumptions i am just thinking of which
topics regarding HL 2 i should talk about such as the mods the story,
characters, what else because i need more sections. Thanks for hte
html Fuzzy Wuzzy lol
February 5, 2005 6:36:57 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"difool" wrote

> how old are you?
> do you know you must be at least 17 in the states and 18 in europe to
> play hl2!

More lies.

It's 15 in the UK.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:37:30 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Impressions wrote:
> I am 19

That's good. I was afraid Difool would call the RCMP.
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 11:34:42 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

On 5 Feb 2005, "Impressions" wrote:

sorry if i mistake your age... you must realize games in general face
many criticism cause its known the rating are not respected and young
gamers play adult theme games... but never the less sorry, it was my
mistake

but going back to the school assignment... if you think hard the only
real important subject about hl2 is STEAM
you do an essay about steam its implications and the threat to the
consumer rights and freedom off every gamer and i guaranty you the
best grade you ever had!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

Against Steam Campaign
http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/

steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
http://www.steamwatch.org/

please sign petition "Say NO! to Steam!" available at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/nosteam/petition.html
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 6:36:36 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"difool" <john.difool@mail.telepac.pt> wrote in message
news:upv8011mqbttr8ntgesnovm9c1bo2ojq0j@4ax.com...
> On 4 Feb 2005, "Impressions" wrote:
<snip>

>
> i'm sorry you have to give back the game cause you are not old enough
> to play it and as for the school project choose a proper subject for
> you homework, like something related to nature and the environment
>

Why do you keep bringing up the environment in a PC Action forum?


<snip>
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 4:59:03 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Hey what kind of information website should my school project be? like
it has to be useful to an audience but i am not sure what to make of
it. Like story based or game action based? which one would have more
resources avalible to read?
!