dual action gamepads & 3D shooters

Do the dual stick (USB) gamepads work with 3d shooters? Can I control
movement (like AWSD keys) and aim (like mouse)?
Or is the old keyboard & mouse still better?
2 answers Last reply
More about dual action gamepads shooters

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:36:27 -0600, "CaptNemo"
    <captnemo_rn@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Do the dual stick (USB) gamepads work with 3d shooters?

    Some games support that unholy combination.

    >Or is the old keyboard & mouse still better?

    Far better.

    Thusly "CaptNemo" <captnemo_rn@hotmail.com> Spake Unto All:

    >Do the dual stick (USB) gamepads work with 3d shooters? Can I control
    >movement (like AWSD keys) and aim (like mouse)?
    >Or is the old keyboard & mouse still better?

    Yes, some games support it, and yes the keyboard and mouse is still
    *infinitely* better.
    If you go up in multiplayer with gamepad, you'll be slaughtered.
    Brutally, rapidly, and repeatedly.

PC gaming Mice 3D Video Games