Steam greatest game ever!

Since I bought the game, I havn't had near the problems as people who are
trying to pirate.

I connected, got verified, got my updates, and played the GAME.

Enjoyed it, appreciated all the innovation showed by the engine, finished it
and went on with my life.

J Hoppe wrote:
> Since I bought the game, I havn't had near the problems as people who are
> trying to pirate.
>
> I connected, got verified, got my updates, and played the GAME.
>
> Enjoyed it, appreciated all the innovation showed by the engine, finished it
> and went on with my life.

Could I have your copy?

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

www.pdxshows.net

Vader des Vaderlands wrote:
> J Hoppe wrote:
>
>> Since I bought the game, I havn't had near the problems as people who
>> are trying to pirate.
>>
>> I connected, got verified, got my updates, and played the GAME.
>>
>> Enjoyed it, appreciated all the innovation showed by the engine,
>> finished it and went on with my life.
>>

> Could I have your copy?

Sounds like it's the same as mine, I think there are more of these
copies out there right now.

"J Hoppe" <jhoppe2003nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
> Since I bought the game, I havn't had near the problems as people who are
> trying to pirate.

The people who BOUGHT the game are the ones having problems, *not* those who
pirated it and / or used the Steam emulator. So what's your point other than
to demonstrate that you don't know what you're talking about?

"Kroagnon" <kroagnon@kroagnon.com> wrote in message

> "J Hoppe" <jhoppe2003nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Since I bought the game, I havn't had near the problems as people who are
>> trying to pirate.
>
> The people who BOUGHT the game are the ones having problems, *not* those
> who
> pirated it and / or used the Steam emulator. So what's your point other
> than
> to demonstrate that you don't know what you're talking about?

That I bought it, played a great game, never had a problem, and went on with
my life.

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, "Kroagnon" wrote:

> The people who BOUGHT the game are the ones having problems, *not* those who
> pirated it and / or used the Steam emulator. So what's your point other than
> to demonstrate that you don't know what you're talking about?

exactly!
since the beginning the only thing the steam lovers can do is call pirate
to anyone questioning valve, i guess it was the master you teach them to
use this disgusting filthy lie
but the truth is pirates are extremely happy playing hl2 and its the paying
costumer who is suffering
for the first time, a gaming publisher not only promotes piracy by including
system requirements that neglect millions of pc gamers but also is trying to
sell it in a way that is goes against the paying costumer

its unbelievable the amount of wrong doing steam does... its not only one
but so so many!
we could write full books dealing with the threat and damage steam does
to pc games

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

against steam campaign
http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/

steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
http://www.steamwatch.org/

J Hoppe wrote:
> "Kroagnon" <kroagnon@kroagnon.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "J Hoppe" <jhoppe2003nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> Since I bought the game, I havn't had near the problems as people
who are
> >> trying to pirate.
> >
> > The people who BOUGHT the game are the ones having problems, *not*
those
> > who
> > pirated it and / or used the Steam emulator. So what's your point
other
> > than
> > to demonstrate that you don't know what you're talking about?
>
> That I bought it, played a great game, never had a problem, and went
on with
> my life.

Yeah, I read your post properly and thought you said that. Quite why
Kroagnon would assume you had confused about it, I don't know.
Incidentally I had the same experience, except I then got stuck in here
;)