Upcoming Godfather game

If only EA weren't publishing the Godfather game. Now I have to give money
to the Evil Empire to play the genre of game I love.

I don't think it can top Mafia, however the voice acting of Brando (recorded
before he died) Duvall and Caan will definitely give it an edge during the
cut scenes. If they emulate Mafias gameplay and style, it'll definitely be a
winner.

The release is slated for fall so hopefully I would've slogged my way
through HL2 by then.

"Ragemaster Randy" <vivasawadee@yahoo.comski> wrote in message
> If only EA weren't publishing the Godfather game. Now I have to give money
> to the Evil Empire to play the genre of game I love.
>
> I don't think it can top Mafia, however the voice acting of Brando
(recorded
> before he died) Duvall and Caan will definitely give it an edge during the
> cut scenes. If they emulate Mafias gameplay and style, it'll definitely be
> winner.
>
> The release is slated for fall so hopefully I would've slogged my way
> through HL2 by then.

One of the gaming mags (forgot which one) has a nice preview on the up
coming Godfather game. Wouldn't it be nice to get Mafia 2 and Godfather
for Xmas this year. ;)

Oh, and since Godfather is set during 1945-1955 New York, maybe we'll get to
drive around the Big Apple listening to some swing. Glen, Tony, Benny, ...
Tommy.

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-godfather/