SMS TRANSCEIVER

Tags:
  • Siemens
Last response: in Brands
May 13, 2005 8:13:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

PLEASE HELP

I'm the 4th year student at Central University of Technology at Free
State and I have been given the task for SMS TRANCEIVER using any
microcontroller. I thinking of using any siemens phone or MC 35i
siemens module or any other GSM / GPRS module that connected with any
microcontroller that can be able serialy interfaced and be programmed
with AT commands. The problem is that I'm new in this programming of
microcontrollers. So may anyone who can help me with assembeler
programm please do that or suggest alternative
way of acheiving that .

Please find the above in order.
Yours sincere
Mamena Godfrey