Network Code on my CF62T

Last response: in Brands
May 14, 2005 1:31:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

PLEASE HELP

My friend from the states gave me a Siemens CF62T with a simcard from
T-Mobile. When i replace the simcard, its always asking for tne NETWORK
CODE. What shall i do? Im from the Philippines. Please help me.

Thanx,
daine

--
daine

More about : network code cf62t

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 10:40:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I could be totally wrong, but may be your phone needs to be unlocked before
you can "replace" the SIM card. Otherwise, any GSM phone, if my
understanding is right, will accept SIM cards only from the carrier it was
locked in into. I am assuming your replacement SIM card is not a T-Mobile
one.

SS

news:D aine.1p0pyt@mobile-forum.co.uk...

!