Network Code on my CF62T

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

PLEASE HELP

My friend from the states gave me a Siemens CF62T with a simcard from
T-Mobile. When i replace the simcard, its always asking for tne NETWORK
CODE. What shall i do? Im from the Philippines. Please help me.

Thanx,
daine

--
daine
1 answer Last reply

    I could be totally wrong, but may be your phone needs to be unlocked before
    you can "replace" the SIM card. Otherwise, any GSM phone, if my
    understanding is right, will accept SIM cards only from the carrier it was
    locked in into. I am assuming your replacement SIM card is not a T-Mobile
    one.

    SS

    "daine" <daine.1p0pyt@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

    > PLEASE HELP
    >
    > My friend from the states gave me a Siemens CF62T with a simcard from
    > T-Mobile. When i replace the simcard, its always asking for tne NETWORK
    > CODE. What shall i do? Im from the Philippines. Please help me.
    >
    > Thanx,
    > daine
    >

    > --
    > daine