Diablo III may be coming..

<ubertoadie@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:duql0151qd8gvrsjncl30gi117euumonub@4ax.com...
> Hi,
>
> Saw this - i'll take it with a grain of salt until i read something
> official.. but it would be cool.
>
> http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=114697
>
> ubertoadie

Bah! I don't see the point behind Diablo anyways. I bought Diablo II and it
became nothing more than a click-fest. No real skill required, just how fast
can you click your mouse. It was fun online for the "social" aspect at least
to reduce your mouse-clicking a little bit. Not good for those with carpal
tunnel.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:08:44 GMT, ubertoadie@sbcglobal.net wrote:

>Hi,
>
> Saw this - i'll take it with a grain of salt until i read something
>official.. but it would be cool.
>
>http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=114697
>
>ubertoadie

....Y....A...W....N.....

unless it is a single-player version of WoW, with an excellent
story-line and quests of great variety, some with
interesting puzzles to solve, besides the usual monster-battling.

Diablo ==== totally-mindless hack/slash/open-chests ad nauseum.

John Lewis

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:08:44 GMT, ubertoadie@sbcglobal.net wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>> Saw this - i'll take it with a grain of salt until i read something
>>official.. but it would be cool.
>>
>>http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=114697
>>
>>ubertoadie
>

> ...Y....A...W....N.....
>
> unless it is a single-player version of WoW, with an excellent
> story-line and quests of great variety, some with
> interesting puzzles to solve, besides the usual monster-battling.
>
> Diablo ==== totally-mindless hack/slash/open-chests ad nauseum.
>
> John Lewis

Diablo 2 was a popular game and a fair amount of people liked it. It's news
that there might be another whether you two care or not.

I don't think his post was an invitation for a couple of lame-ass opinions.

Tom

jlc

"Thomas" <tom@nowere.ca> wrote in message

> "John Lewis" <john.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:08:44 GMT, ubertoadie@sbcglobal.net wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>> Saw this - i'll take it with a grain of salt until i read something
>>>official.. but it would be cool.
>>>
>>>http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=114697
>>>
>>>ubertoadie
>>

>> ...Y....A...W....N.....
>>
>> unless it is a single-player version of WoW, with an excellent
>> story-line and quests of great variety, some with
>> interesting puzzles to solve, besides the usual monster-battling.
>>
>> Diablo ==== totally-mindless hack/slash/open-chests ad nauseum.
>>
>> John Lewis
>

> Diablo 2 was a popular game and a fair amount of people liked it. It's
> news that there might be another whether you two care or not.
>
> I don't think his post was an invitation for a couple of lame-ass
> opinions.

I'd be interested in Diablo 3. If the game used a new game engine and looked
cool, I'd buy it.
JLC

JLC wrote:
> I'd be interested in Diablo 3. If the game used a new game engine and looked
> cool, I'd buy it.
> JLC

Oh God no. I don't think my wrist could handle all the button-smashing
involved anymore.

At least, I THINK that's the reason why my wrist hurts...

"GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> JLC wrote:
>> I'd be interested in Diablo 3. If the game used a new game engine and
>> looked cool, I'd buy it.
>> JLC
>
> Oh God no. I don't think my wrist could handle all the button-smashing
> involved anymore.
>
> At least, I THINK that's the reason why my wrist hurts...

I still love Moria, and that uses ASCII characters. LOL

@ <- Me!

i <- the evil IBM Salesman! Nooooooo!

Jonah Falcon

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>JLC wrote:
>>
>>>I'd be interested in Diablo 3. If the game used a new game engine and
>>>looked cool, I'd buy it.
>>>JLC
>>
>>Oh God no. I don't think my wrist could handle all the button-smashing
>>involved anymore.
>>
>>At least, I THINK that's the reason why my wrist hurts...
>

> I still love Moria, and that uses ASCII characters. LOL
>
> @ <- Me!
>
> i <- the evil IBM Salesman! Nooooooo!

Hell, upgrade to one of the Angband variants like the rest of us, already!

Personally, I play Posband.

Wooo, can't wait. Click click click click. Click click click click
click click click click click click click click click click click click