ASE: "Scanner Heaviley Overloaded"

schrodinger

Keep getting this message - asks if I want to switch to a different one,
then says no connection available.

I also can't get the url given in the "about" now -
gamesdomain.yahoo.com/ase

Funny this is the first time I can remember this happening and it occurs
shortly after Yahoo take over ASE.

Andrew

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:43:42 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@1way.com> wrote:

>Keep getting this message - asks if I want to switch to a different one,
>then says no connection available.

Have you paid for ASE? The full version isn't supposed to suffer from
that.

schrodinger

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:43:42 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@1way.com> wrote:
>
>>Keep getting this message - asks if I want to switch to a different one,
>>then says no connection available.
>
> Have you paid for ASE? The full version isn't supposed to suffer from
> that.

Yes, bought it ages ago. It seems ok again now. Maybe I'm too cynical...