I need a good game

Ya I m looking for a few good games like farcry, pain killer, The 7 Sins, Brothers in Arms, Axis and Allies, any Kids games ages 7+ and Up, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Incredibles, Freelancer, any good hunting games, Everquest, racing, sports.
Thanx in advance if everyone can help me.

Mythman left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Ya I m looking for a few good games

World of Warcraft would be my personal choice here atm.
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]