FPS Demo release: Liquidator

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/liquidator/downloads/

Liquidator ....Painkiller....Punisher....Stalker...The title does not
inspire hopes of-the-next-best-FPS-thing.....but I suppose I better go look
at it.....u never know do we ????...live n game in hope?..
sort of..
Tanks for the tip...Oh and its only 420 mbs
Luv (or something) Mouse @@@

Me again......this is-maybe sort of interesting....comes from
"Parallax Arts Studio" at http://www.partstudio.com/company/
....same peeps who did the DESCENT games (maybe..I tink?)...beside
"Liquidator" they list another soon-to-be action game "Utopia-City".. at
http://utopiareal.com/city/home/
I'M puzzled that i've not come across news of them before....Amazon knows
them not.

There is a big list of soon-to-trouble-our attention FPS games here
....http://www.planetphillip.com/category/games-in-development/

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, "trimble bracegirdle" wrote:

> "Parallax Arts Studio" at http://www.partstudio.com/company/

it doesn't seem like the same one that did descent, cause they
don't mention it

> There is a big list of soon-to-trouble-our attention FPS games here
> http://www.planetphillip.com/category/games-in-development/

thank for the link
although sci-fi fps are my favorite i would prefer the author also
including other non sci-fi fps

btw probably the sci-fi fps i'm most anxious to see in 2005 is one
not in that list, starship troopers

and it seems you are extremely well informed about fps so please
anything you find out is worth knowing please post in this group