Best place for hearing test in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi. I'm looking for the best place to get a full frequency hearing test
in Manhattan. Thanks a bunch for any help. -Mick

--
Lose the "antispam_" from my email address to reply

>Hi. I'm looking for the best place to get a full frequency hearing test
>
>in Manhattan. Thanks a bunch for any help. -Mick

Why? Do you mixes sound bad? remember you hear with your brain, not your ears.
I had an ear infection s few years ago and the doc wante to give me a hearing
test. I resisted because my mixes were good and I was afraid if I knew what my
problems were I'd start actively compensating for them. What ever I was doing
was working fine and I didn't want to change it.
Phil Brown

>Hi. I'm looking for the best place to get a full frequency hearing test
>in Manhattan. Thanks a bunch for any help. -Mick

>> ...remember you hear with your brain, not your ears...

Thanks for straightening me out. Does anyone know where I can get my
brain tested in the NYC? ;-D -Mick

--
Lose the "antispam_" from my email address to reply

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:13:54 -0400, "Mick F. Cantarella"
<antispam_mickc@bway.net> wrote:

>>Hi. I'm looking for the best place to get a full frequency hearing test
>>in Manhattan. Thanks a bunch for any help. -Mick
>

>>> ...remember you hear with your brain, not your ears...
>
>Thanks for straightening me out. Does anyone know where I can get my
>brain tested in the NYC? ;-D -Mick

Actually, we can do both hearing and brain simultaneously in our MEG
lab. ;-)

Kal

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

> >Hi. I'm looking for the best place to get a full frequency hearing test
>>in Manhattan. Thanks a bunch for any help. -Mick
>

>>> ...remember you hear with your brain, not your ears...
>
> Thanks for straightening me out. Does anyone know where I can get my
> brain tested in the NYC? ;-D -Mick

I guess Times Square used to be good for that B.D. (Before Disney) ;)

Actually, there's a place down near Madison Sq. Garden where I got my
Etymotics and had custom-molded earpieces made and I believe they were a
full-service audiologist (?). Try Radio Partner, Inc. at 243 W. 30th St.,
1-800-321-3364

dave