Alien vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt?

The game asks me to type in the CD key for the internet game playing
option.

The CD key is on the back of the case - THERE IS NONE!!!

There is one on the AvP2 game (2 discs) (that key does not work with
Primal Hunt), but none on the Primal Hunt CD.

Now what?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

<tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message
> The game asks me to type in the CD key for the internet game playing
> option.
>
> The CD key is on the back of the case - THERE IS NONE!!!
>
> There is one on the AvP2 game (2 discs) (that key does not work with
> Primal Hunt), but none on the Primal Hunt CD.
>
> Now what?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tmuld.

Recommend that you check some of the AvP2 websites out there. Check their
forums and FAQs. And if all else fails, go back to the store and show them
the box. This happened to me with an expansion pack that I bought for a
game from Best Buy. The CD case had a nice cover picture and on the back
was a label that had:

"CD KEY ___________ "

Best Buy exchanged the box for a new one. And I opened the box there in
the store to ensure the CD key was ok. This also happened to a lot of
people with the Call of Duty game. The publisher sent several game boxes
out with blank CD keys.

Oh, and you also might want to try the AvP2 publishers web site (if there's
still one out there?). See if they have a forums section, FAQ, & fire off
an email to the tech support guys.

tmuldoon@spliced.com wrote:

> The game asks me to type in the CD key for the internet game playing
> option.
>
> The CD key is on the back of the case - THERE IS NONE!!!
>
> There is one on the AvP2 game (2 discs) (that key does not work with
> Primal Hunt), but none on the Primal Hunt CD.
>
> Now what?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tmuld.

somestimes the key thats ment to be on the back of the cd, is in fact
on the inside cover of the cd, or sometimes its even in the games
manual.

--
DalienX