did everyone have a neet valintines?

i did!! my girlfriend alex came over to my house. i am a high level
cook so i made baked alaska for us then we had plesant conversasion
wile we ate. after we finished we played ssx3 on my widescreen tv.
when we got bored we danced the nite away. we then went to the bedroom
were i finally woohoo her!! it was our first time we woohoo. we aint
even maried. after woohoo we slept the nite away.

Butter Pants wrote:
> i did!! my girlfriend alex came over to my house. i am a high level
> cook so i made baked alaska for us then we had plesant conversasion
> wile we ate. after we finished we played ssx3 on my widescreen tv.
> when we got bored we danced the nite away. we then went to the bedroom
> were i finally woohoo her!! it was our first time we woohoo. we aint
> even maried. after woohoo we slept the nite away.

Gordon isn't going to be pleased to hear you wooed Miss Vance behind his
back.

--
best regards, mat
np: the rentals - waiting

www.pdxshows.net

Butter Pants wrote:
> i did!! my girlfriend alex came over to my house. i am a high level
> cook so i made baked alaska for us then we had plesant conversasion
> wile we ate. after we finished we played ssx3 on my widescreen tv.
> when we got bored we danced the nite away. we then went to the bedroom
> were i finally woohoo her!! it was our first time we woohoo. we aint
> even maried. after woohoo we slept the nite away.

And then you woke up from your dream and changed your underwear...

>i did!! my girlfriend alex came over to my house. i am a high level
> cook so i made baked alaska for us then we had plesant conversasion
> wile we ate. after we finished we played ssx3 on my widescreen tv.
> when we got bored we danced the nite away. we then went to the bedroom
> were i finally woohoo her!! it was our first time we woohoo. we aint
> even maried. after woohoo we slept the nite away.

Who washed the dishes ?

Butter Pants left a note on my windscreen which said:

> i did!! my girlfriend alex came over to my house. i am a high level
> cook so i made baked alaska for us then we had plesant conversasion
> wile we ate. after we finished we played ssx3 on my widescreen tv.
> when we got bored we danced the nite away. we then went to the bedroom
> were i finally woohoo her!! it was our first time we woohoo. we aint
> even maried. after woohoo we slept the nite away.

Yes folks, The Sims 2 can be far too adicting ;)
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]

"Stoneskin" <no@thanks.com> wrote in message
> Butter Pants left a note on my windscreen which said:
>
>> i did!! my girlfriend alex came over to my house. i am a high level
>> cook so i made baked alaska for us then we had plesant conversasion
>> wile we ate. after we finished we played ssx3 on my widescreen tv.
>> when we got bored we danced the nite away. we then went to the bedroom
>> were i finally woohoo her!! it was our first time we woohoo. we aint
>> even maried. after woohoo we slept the nite away.
>
> Yes folks, The Sims 2 can be far too adicting ;)

LMAO

I spent my Valentine's day with Dr. Mossman and the G-man.
Vortigant (spelling?) cooked and washed the dishes for us, after we.......

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i did!! my girlfriend alex came over to my house. i am a high level
> cook so i made baked alaska for us then we had plesant conversasion
> wile we ate. after we finished we played ssx3 on my widescreen tv.
> when we got bored we danced the nite away. we then went to the bedroom
> were i finally woohoo her!! it was our first time we woohoo. we aint
> even maried. after woohoo we slept the nite away.

Does she take it up the woohoo?