darn SB Live! drivers

hello

after having numerous problems with updating my SB Live! drivers, i vowed to stay away from them. yesterday, i downloaded a game demo and the sound doesn't work at all. seems i need to update my drivers. well, after a grueling process of actually finding them on the Creative website (not listed for Win98 systems for some reason), i downloaded the SBLiveDrvPack.zip file, which i believe is the updated drivers, and ran it. of course, something goes wrong. i get an error message before setup even starts, stating that my OS needs to be at least Win98 or higher. i have Win98SE. ugh, i hate how Creative have been handling updated drivers. if anyone can help me, i will eternally grateful.
2 answers Last reply
More about darn live drivers
  1. I have drivers in my archive that may work. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

To start press any key. Where's the "any" key? --Homer Simpson.
  2. Creative ...doesn't....care about SB Live!...

They want you to buy an audigy and they love Microsoft...so they want you to buy Windows XP too... But if you want a patch for the Audigy you'll have to download 330meg drivers from Comquack or wait for the next soundcard to come out....

Get the picture=))

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the empires state building, along came goblin, wiped the spider out
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Drivers Creative Components