REQ: DS 9 The Fallen PC game

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 03:03:58 GMT, <anthony@someone.com> wrote:

>wanted: DS 9 The Fallen PC game

You can get it in most EB stores and the Future Shop. Last few times
I've seen it was in a bundle with Dominion Wars for $20 cdn.

Remove nospam_ to reply by email

Jeff H........

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

try ebay - you could get a copy for under a fiver + p&p

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, <anthony@someone.com> wrote:

> wanted: DS 9 The Fallen PC game

newsgroups is to exchange ideas and information not to do
illegal activities!
buy pc games!
if you have the money to use the internet you also have it
to buy pc games!
pc games are to be bought!
you play a game you PAY it!

--
support the ones that work hard so you can have great gaming moments
be proud of buying pc games and giving developers the deserved reward

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

"sayNO2piracy" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, <anthony@someone.com> wrote:
>
>> wanted: DS 9 The Fallen PC game
>
> newsgroups is to exchange ideas and information not to do
> illegal activities!
> buy pc games!
> if you have the money to use the internet you also have it
> to buy pc games!
> pc games are to be bought!
> you play a game you PAY it!

Where in this post did he ask for a free copy or say he wouldn't pay for it?

turk
White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L. Mencken,
Baltimore Evening Sun on 26 July 1920

turk wrote:
> "sayNO2piracy" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, <anthony@someone.com> wrote:
>>

>>>wanted: DS 9 The Fallen PC game
>>
>>newsgroups is to exchange ideas and information not to do
>>illegal activities!
>>buy pc games!
>>if you have the money to use the internet you also have it
>>to buy pc games!
>>pc games are to be bought!
>>you play a game you PAY it!
>

> Where in this post did he ask for a free copy or say he wouldn't pay for it?
>
> turk

True. He only says he wanted it; probably couldn't find it in any stores.

difool's posts are becoming more and more clueless as time goes on. Why
is he still alive?

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:25:00 +0000, sayNO2piracy
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, <anthony@someone.com> wrote:
>
>> wanted: DS 9 The Fallen PC game
>
>newsgroups is to exchange ideas and information not to do
>illegal activities!
>buy pc games!
>if you have the money to use the internet you also have it
>to buy pc games!
>pc games are to be bought!
>you play a game you PAY it!

Failing to read the OP's text, you also failed to engage brain
before engaging fingers......

Nowehere in the text did he/she give any indication of piracy !!!

You may have your own agenda/vendetta, but please do not inject
it into every innocent posting. If you have a legitimate message, it
sure is getting lost in all the irrelevant garbage you are churning
out.

John Lewis

>--
>support the ones that work hard so you can have great gaming moments
>be proud of buying pc games and giving developers the deserved reward

jlc

"Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote in message
> try ebay - you could get a copy for under a fiver + p&p
> <anthony@someone.com> wrote in message
>> wanted: DS 9 The Fallen PC game

Wal-Mart. JLC

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, John Lewis wrote:

> Failing to read the OP's text, you also failed to engage brain
> before engaging fingers......
>
> Nowehere in the text did he/she give any indication of piracy !!!
>
> You may have your own agenda/vendetta, but please do not inject
> it into every innocent posting. If you have a legitimate message, it
> sure is getting lost in all the irrelevant garbage you are churning
> out.

ok, i'm sorry, i made a mistake
it happens... don't want to give excuses but it was yesterday state
of mind and me reading the article about continuous pc game decline
and then the unbelievable of having to read in this group thieves
bragging about stealing... i'm sorry

btw, i don't have any agenda or vendetta...
i'm a gamer which is only showing his concerned about the problems
his favorite hobby faces

i truly believe if pc games disappear we only have us to blame

--

sayNO2piracy wrote:
> btw, i don't have any agenda or vendetta...

OMFG! HAHAHAHAAA!!!

*falls over choking with laughing*