Problem with Coop-Mod DF-Black Hawk Down

Last response: in Video Games
February 20, 2005 9:18:49 PM

Hi,

i installed the coop mod (Master Mod 1.5) for DF-Black Hawk Down (latest
patch). I downloaded some maps too, and it works, i can host a server
and play...
But i have a problem with the "bots" in the game - every few seconds,
they are respawning! Where can i set this option, that they will never
respawn?

Sorry, but my english is not so good...
Greets from germany,
Sebastian
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 8:17:44 AM

"Sebastian Adamczyk" <seppspam@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> i installed the coop mod (Master Mod 1.5) for DF-Black Hawk Down (latest
> patch). I downloaded some maps too, and it works, i can host a server
> and play...
> But i have a problem with the "bots" in the game - every few seconds,
> they are respawning! Where can i set this option, that they will never
> respawn?
>
> Sorry, but my english is not so good...
> Greets from germany,
> Sebastian

Black Hawk Down. Awesome game!

It's been awhile, but suggest that you check the options under the Host
menu. However, I think the respawn rate is set by the map that you have
d/l. You might want to post this question in the DF Barracks forum. Oh,
and they have some maps that are pretty good.

http://www.dfbarracks.com/index.php?

Finally, was there a WAC file that came with each map. If you open the WAC
file, you might find the respawn command. For example, groupspawn(2, 1)
is a command to respawn group 2 at least once. So you could try deleting
the lines with groupspawn in them.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 10:56:43 PM

OldDog <OldDog@citypound.com> wrote:
> Finally, was there a WAC file that came with each map. If you open
> the WAC file, you might find the respawn command. For example,
> groupspawn(2, 1) is a command to respawn group 2 at least once. So
> you could try deleting the lines with groupspawn in them.

Thanx for your help!
I just downloaded some maps from the dfbarracks, and those pack
contained this *.wac file. Everything works fine now!

bye
Sebastian
!