Problem with Coop-Mod DF-Black Hawk Down

Hi,

i installed the coop mod (Master Mod 1.5) for DF-Black Hawk Down (latest
patch). I downloaded some maps too, and it works, i can host a server
and play...
But i have a problem with the "bots" in the game - every few seconds,
they are respawning! Where can i set this option, that they will never
respawn?

Sorry, but my english is not so good...
Greets from germany,
Sebastian
2 answers Last reply
More about problem coop black hawk down

    "Sebastian Adamczyk" <seppspam@yahoo.de> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > i installed the coop mod (Master Mod 1.5) for DF-Black Hawk Down (latest
    > patch). I downloaded some maps too, and it works, i can host a server
    > and play...
    > But i have a problem with the "bots" in the game - every few seconds,
    > they are respawning! Where can i set this option, that they will never
    > respawn?
    >
    > Sorry, but my english is not so good...
    > Greets from germany,
    > Sebastian

    Black Hawk Down. Awesome game!

    It's been awhile, but suggest that you check the options under the Host
    menu. However, I think the respawn rate is set by the map that you have
    d/l. You might want to post this question in the DF Barracks forum. Oh,
    and they have some maps that are pretty good.

    http://www.dfbarracks.com/index.php?

    Finally, was there a WAC file that came with each map. If you open the WAC
    file, you might find the respawn command. For example, groupspawn(2, 1)
    is a command to respawn group 2 at least once. So you could try deleting
    the lines with groupspawn in them.

    OldDog <OldDog@citypound.com> wrote:
    > Finally, was there a WAC file that came with each map. If you open
    > the WAC file, you might find the respawn command. For example,
    > groupspawn(2, 1) is a command to respawn group 2 at least once. So
    > you could try deleting the lines with groupspawn in them.

    Thanx for your help!
    I just downloaded some maps from the dfbarracks, and those pack
    contained this *.wac file. Everything works fine now!

    bye
    Sebastian

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games