Doom for Doom3 Coop?

http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news

Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.

Aye, I miss good coop.
5 answers Last reply
More about doom doom3 coop

    "Einstine" <hello@goodbye.net> wrote in message
    > http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
    >
    > Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding
    > coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the link, a mof for
    > Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
    >
    > Aye, I miss good coop.

    There's this "co-op" mod for Doom 3, but it's not multiplayer.

    http://www.fileplanet.com/150165/150000/fileinfo/DOOM-3---Tin-Man-Squad-Alpha-v4

    turk
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L. Mencken,
    Baltimore Evening Sun on 26 July 1920

    On 2005-02-21, Einstine <hello@goodbye.net> wrote:
    > http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
    >
    > Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
    > link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
    >
    > Aye, I miss good coop.

    There'll be coop in the xbox version.

    --
    Toby.
    FT: 250 DK Bongo Stars

    Toby <google@asktoby.com> wrote in

    > There'll be coop in the xbox version.

    Too bad as I would prefer to play it on my computer.

    Skeksis

    "Toby" <google@asktoby.com> wrote in message
    > On 2005-02-21, Einstine <hello@goodbye.net> wrote:
    >> http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
    >>
    >> Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding
    >> coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
    >> link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
    >>
    >> Aye, I miss good coop.
    >
    > There'll be coop in the xbox version.

    Along with terribly inferior graphics and awkward controls.

    turk
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L. Mencken,
    Baltimore Evening Sun on 26 July 1920

    "Einstine" <hello@goodbye.net> wrote in message
    > http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
    >
    > Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding
    coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
    > link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
    >
    > Aye, I miss good coop.

    There are at least 3 mods right now in the works with downloadable
    alpha/beta code: Reborn, OpenCoop and Last Man Standing. Reborn seems to be
    the most feature complete at the moment however its author has dissappeared
    and is not responding to E-mails. LMS does not "officially" support the
    single player mods so that leaves OpenCoop. OC is the only one I've gotten
    to work at all.

    Coop has proven a great difficulty due to all the scripted sequences... but
    its coming along.

PC gaming Games IBM Classic Video Games