Doom for Doom3 Coop?

Last response: in Video Games
February 20, 2005 8:53:07 PM

http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news

Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.

Aye, I miss good coop.

More about : doom doom3 coop

February 21, 2005 10:14:30 AM

"Einstine" <hello@goodbye.net> wrote in message
> http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
>
> Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding
> coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the link, a mof for
> Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
>
> Aye, I miss good coop.

There's this "co-op" mod for Doom 3, but it's not multiplayer.

http://www.fileplanet.com/150165/150000/fileinfo/DOOM-3...

turk
White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L. Mencken,
Baltimore Evening Sun on 26 July 1920
February 21, 2005 12:00:01 PM

On 2005-02-21, Einstine <hello@goodbye.net> wrote:
> http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
>
> Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
> link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
>
> Aye, I miss good coop.

There'll be coop in the xbox version.

--
Toby.
FT: 250 DK Bongo Stars

Toby <google@asktoby.com> wrote in

> There'll be coop in the xbox version.

Too bad as I would prefer to play it on my computer.

Skeksis
February 21, 2005 12:00:02 PM

"Toby" <google@asktoby.com> wrote in message
> On 2005-02-21, Einstine <hello@goodbye.net> wrote:
>> http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
>>
>> Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding
>> coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
>> link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
>>
>> Aye, I miss good coop.
>
> There'll be coop in the xbox version.

Along with terribly inferior graphics and awkward controls.

turk
White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L. Mencken,
Baltimore Evening Sun on 26 July 1920
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 12:36:52 PM

"Einstine" <hello@goodbye.net> wrote in message
> http://cdoom.d3files.com/index.php?page=news
>
> Just wondering if this mod, or another one I may not know of, is adding
coop for Doom3, whether it be for Doom3 only or, like the
> link, a mof for Doom3 bringing Classic Doom or something.
>
> Aye, I miss good coop.

There are at least 3 mods right now in the works with downloadable
alpha/beta code: Reborn, OpenCoop and Last Man Standing. Reborn seems to be
the most feature complete at the moment however its author has dissappeared
and is not responding to E-mails. LMS does not "officially" support the
single player mods so that leaves OpenCoop. OC is the only one I've gotten
to work at all.

Coop has proven a great difficulty due to all the scripted sequences... but
its coming along.
!