No sound out of Cannon Fodder using DosBox

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003

Hi:

I recently posted on the .adventure games group and found out how to run
cannon fodder with windows 2000 using dosbox. The game runs fine even in
full screen, but I haven't any sound at all, which is quite vital in this
game. Any ideas??

TIA

Wolfy

Toby

On 2005-02-22, Wolfy <wolfy1@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I recently posted on the .adventure games group and found out how to run
> cannon fodder with windows 2000 using dosbox. The game runs fine even in
> full screen, but I haven't any sound at all, which is quite vital in this
> game. Any ideas??

Try VDMSound
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vdmsound/

--