Moto V400 - How to get reminded on missed calls?

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
April 17, 2004 7:40:47 PM

I have a Moto V400 with Cingular plan. Currently the phone only shows
how many missed calls in its display. It doesn't remind me with any
audio or vibration for missed calls. Because of that I ended up
returning calls late. Is there a way to activate audio or vibration
for missed calls?

Also, how many numbers of received calls does the phone keep? On
mine, it has been just five or six. But it keeps ten dialed calls.

More about : moto v400 reminded missed calls

April 23, 2004 7:51:14 PM

"messenger" <messenger@msn.com> wrote in message
> I have a Moto V400 with Cingular plan. Currently the phone
only shows
> how many missed calls in its display. It doesn't remind me
with any
> audio or vibration for missed calls. Because of that I ended
up
> returning calls late. Is there a way to activate audio or
vibration
> for missed calls?

On my V500, there is a setting for Reminders in the Style Detail
menu (Beep/Vibrate/Off). The phone seems to beep every five
minutes when a call has been missed. I can't say if the V400 is
the same.

!