Problem with Administrative Rights. Two Administrators?!

Mathias91

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
Hello,
I've used computers all of my life, so I am by no means new to these things. Recently I've been getting this weird account popping up on the log in screen named "Administrator"... oddly enough my account is on the Administrator level. (I've checked plenty of times to make sure) Yet whenever I go into command prompt and input an Administrative Command it always says that "Elevated Permissions are required to run DISM."
Obviously my computer seems to think that the account named "Administrator" is the real administrator. I've tried my best to rid myself of this account by selecting manage accounts while on the profile "Administrator" and select "Delete Account" it doesn't even show up with that option. I've done literally everything I could to solve this but I am at a loss right now.
I either want my account "Zeromus" to have the same rights as "Administrator" or find a way to delete "Administrator" so that the computer recognizes "Zeromus" as the true administrator.

Mathias91

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
Tried but it did not give me the option to. When I click on "Administrator" the "Delete the Account" option is not there. No matter which account I try to delete it from

Mathias91

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
Windows 7 this laptop is only two years old. Has all the updates as well. Essentially this all started with trying to download a Japanese language pack on the Standard Version of Windows 7 (Not the Ultimate or Enterprise Version) I have the files needed in a zip but I have no idea where to unpack them to. Apparently the instructions say it needs some high level Command Prompt inputs to unpack it to the right place but the "Administrator" is preventing me from using the CMDPRMPT input which started this whole mess. *Do note that the account "Zeromus" is at the Administrator level but cannot access the full use of it's title for some odd reason*

Hi :)

To repeat the question.... which VERSION of Windows 7 ???

All the best Brett :)

rgd1101

Don't

Where did you download this language pack? What what did the instruction tell you to do? Run any .exe or .bat or ???

Mathias91

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
Oh definitely Home Edition. Secondly downloaded the language pack from a third party website. There is no .exe or .bat just a whole bunch of .mui files. Probably just a horrible download.