Wifi is slow on desktop out of nowhere.

NickCarriere

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
I first realized an issue with my wireless when images wouldn't show up on websites like YouTube. All of a sudden my computer started to lose connection and I couldn't send messages to people on Skype and Skype would just show that it was trying to connect. Then my computer said it was connected to my network then that it was identifying the network and the internet was gone then back. The connection would last 20 seconds then repeat. Nothing would load when it was connected. I tried EVERYTHING i could think of and netstumbler doesn't support my wireless. My motherboard is an Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE and the adapter it has is made by Broadcom, not sure the version. My connection came back out of nowhere but died down to 1Mb/s or so when i get like 9Mb/s usually. My laptop is functioning perfectly and so is my iPhone. No clue what else could be the issue.

NickCarriere

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
Okay, I THINK it is better? Like with other servers and websites i get better speeds but i dont get how from one computer the next the servers are different connections? Like my desktop and laptop chose the same server by default and got 2 different speeds.