Microphone repair

Last response: in Home Audio
August 13, 2004 6:49:37 PM

Anybody out there know a reputable place to have some microphones
repaired?(Neumann,Sennheiser etc) Preferably on the east coast. Thanks

--
Weal
weal420@earthlink.net

More about : microphone repair

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 6:49:38 PM

Chris Weal <weal420@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Anybody out there know a reputable place to have some microphones
>repaired?(Neumann,Sennheiser etc) Preferably on the east coast. Thanks

Neumann/Sennheiser in Old Lyme, CT?
--scott

August 13, 2004 6:49:38 PM

Doug Walker is a really reputable guy...He's in Canada in Ontario...
Don't have his number but its probably really easy to find on the net.
He's done a couple of U67's and 87's for some guys I know and he's
really good. The mics sound amazing.
Krubb

Chris Weal a écrit :

> Anybody out there know a reputable place to have some microphones
> repaired?(Neumann,Sennheiser etc) Preferably on the east coast. Thanks
>
> --
> Weal
> weal420@earthlink.net
August 14, 2004 5:47:23 PM

Doug is at (519) 654-0070

----------------------------

prodmac wrote:
> Doug Walker is a really reputable guy...He's in Canada in Ontario...
> Don't have his number but its probably really easy to find on the net.
> He's done a couple of U67's and 87's for some guys I know and he's
> really good. The mics sound amazing.
> Krubb
>
> Chris Weal a écrit :
>
>>Anybody out there know a reputable place to have some microphones
>>repaired?(Neumann,Sennheiser etc) Preferably on the east coast. Thanks
>>
>>--
>>Weal
>>weal420@earthlink.net

Anonymous
August 15, 2004 9:55:14 PM

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:49:37 -0400, Chris Weal wrote
(in article <BD424D19.3DD9%weal420@earthlink.net>):

> Anybody out there know a reputable place to have some microphones
> repaired?(Neumann,Sennheiser etc) Preferably on the east coast. Thanks

Sennheiser repairs both. They're in CT.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford
Anonymous
August 16, 2004 5:32:33 PM

I second that. And Doug has done some mics for me. He does excellent
work.

Rob R.

prodmac <prodmac@videotron.ca> wrote:
> Doug Walker is a really reputable guy...He's in Canada in Ontario...
> Don't have his number but its probably really easy to find on the net.
> He's done a couple of U67's and 87's for some guys I know and he's
> really good. The mics sound amazing.
> Krubb

> Chris Weal a écrit :
>>
>> Anybody out there know a reputable place to have some microphones
>> repaired?(Neumann,Sennheiser etc) Preferably on the east coast. Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Weal
>> weal420@earthlink.net
December 17, 2008 5:12:26 PM

Although I am on the west cost, I can take care of all of your microphone needs

David O. Brown
Audio Technical Services
30473 Mulholland Hwy. # 56
Agoura, Ca. 91301