DOD:Source in beta soon.

Some screenshots on dayofdefeatmod.com forums of new Avalanche etc. um

From what I understand, they're mainly just working on converting the
existing DOD to the Source engine. New features (for better or worse)
will come in future updates.

Can't wait either way. :)

OnePunchMickey wrote:

> Some screenshots on dayofdefeatmod.com forums of new Avalanche etc. um

As my favourite game, it looks like it's coming together well,
and that they're going by the adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
They're don't appear to be any major gameplay changes in the offing
(barring any that will results from the new physics engine features), though
in the forums they've said that priming grenades (that is, dropping them,
picking
them up, and throwing them so that they'll explode sooner) has been removed.

P.