Closed

Motorola HT1000 Programming

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 19, 2004 2:50:34 AM

Does anyonne know where to get the software needed to program the Motorola
HT1000 handheld radios?

Thanks!
October 7, 2006 10:51:19 PM

I am looking dor the same software
February 7, 2009 3:29:44 AM

Yes - I have most all programming software for any radio, however, programming cables I cannot help with.
Johnabarr@gmail.com
Related resources
February 11, 2009 2:25:25 AM

199804,3,388485 said:
Yes - I have most all programming software for any radio, however, programming cables I cannot help with.
Johnabarr@gmail.com[/quotemsg

Do you have any of the Windows based CPS Software for the Following Radios

GP300
GP1225
HT1000
MT2000

And if so How Much?

Thanks Jeff
February 11, 2009 4:13:23 AM

Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John
February 11, 2009 2:11:38 PM

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

Hi John

That would be great if you can send them to my email address is jgoldensoph@tampabay.rr.com

Thank You so Much
February 17, 2009 3:20:08 PM

Ht1000 yes

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John[/quotemsg]

<<< Can I ask you for a copy of the programming soft ware for the HT-1000 (windows)? I'd REALLY appriciate it! >>>

Donald
n2vu@earthlink.net
Anonymous
February 19, 2009 3:12:17 PM

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

HI, John I've been looking for software program my ht1000 for some time if i could get a copy emailed to me that will be fabulous!! thank you

roger,
rarathe@msn.com
February 19, 2009 3:22:38 PM

johndunbar

I'm looking for HT-1000 programming soft ware, how can I get that from you - I already have the cable, just need the programming soft ware - PLEASE?

n2vu@earthlink.net
February 19, 2009 3:37:24 PM

Hi John

Do you have any of these in the windows or CPS version? I do not have access to a DOS or Win95 or Win98 computer
also I am looking for the software for the MTS2000. Thanks

Jeff

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

February 19, 2009 3:42:50 PM

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

REPLY:

Dear johndunbar

I'm looking for HT-1000 programming software, how can I get that from you - I already have the cable, just need the programming software - PLEASE?

You can e-mail to n2vu@earthlink.net

Thank you so much in advance,

Donald

February 26, 2009 9:08:55 PM

johndunbar said:
Yes - I have most all programming software for any radio, however, programming cables I cannot help with.
Johnabarr@gmail.com

John,

I would like to know if I may have the software emailed to me from programing an HT1000....
also i heard you need DOS or an older version of windows to use the software.... And 1 more ? , Do I really need the RIP box ,or can I just use the cable....

Thanks
RIfiremann@aol.com
February 26, 2009 9:56:58 PM

It is unreal how many emails and I have received regarding programming software.
I don’t have enough time in my day to reply the same message over and over again.
So, I am going to add something new. I am going to upload some of the Motorola software that I have to an online storage drive. I will give the login info out as well; however, if the login information is changed I will not share this expensive software again.

All of this software requires 2000, 98, ME, or XP
RIB box not required unless otherwise noted when you purchase a programming cable.

If there are any special requests for software not listed in the drive email me, if I have it I will upload it per request.

Thanks – John

www.idrive.com
Username: radioprograms
Password: donotchangeme
Passphrase: 675342876532109876

February 27, 2009 2:36:40 PM

johndunbar said:
It is unreal how many emails and I have received regarding programming software.
I don’t have enough time in my day to reply the same message over and over again.
So, I am going to add something new. I am going to upload some of the Motorola software that I have to an online storage drive. I will give the login info out as well; however, if the login information is changed I will not share this expensive software again.

All of this software requires 2000, 98, ME, or XP
RIB box not required unless otherwise noted when you purchase a programming cable.

If there are any special requests for software not listed in the drive email me, if I have it I will upload it per request.

Thanks – John

www.idrive.com
Username: radioprograms
Password: donotchangeme
Passphrase: 675342876532109876

I realize that you must be swamped by this but if I may speak for many here, your help here is very much appriciated - THANK YOU!!!

As a one time reply to what many of us must wonder, are all these that are listed at the site all "Windows Versions" in my case in particular - the HT-1000? and as another person here asked, are pevios versions nessisary for the software to work properly?

Again - thank you very much!!
February 28, 2009 9:19:43 PM

All of these applications will load on any windows versions except Vista.

If you are asking; If I have a HT1000 made in 1989 will the same software work on one made in 1999l? the answer is simply this, If your unit is an HT1000 yes it will work, however some of the software requires you to boot dos program prior to connecting the cable. for Example if you have a sm50, you must boot software go into setup plug in your device and command it to read. if you cannot figure it out contact me via email and i will try and walk you through the process - it may take a few days before i can help you though.
February 28, 2009 9:27:53 PM

jeffg6 said:
199804,3,388485 said:
Yes - I have most all programming software for any radio, however, programming cables I cannot help with.
Johnabarr@gmail.com[/quotemsg

Do you have any of the Windows based CPS Software for the Following Radios

GP300
GP1225
HT1000
MT2000

And if so How Much?

Thanks Jeff
said:

Added CPS software the other day... Check it out and see if that is what you need
- John
March 3, 2009 1:14:40 AM

OK people, there are pages and pages of motorola software on this site now!
March 3, 2009 1:36:23 AM

If toolkit.zip is an option for you to download, I recommend not doing so. for some reason I can not get it to go away. Its data is corrupt and will not do you any good.
THanks
-John
March 16, 2009 10:24:20 PM

:heink:  :heink:  :heink:  :heink:  :heink:  :heink:
March 19, 2009 3:33:17 AM

Where is a good place (forum) to discuss this stuff and learn, I am a newbie to programming HT1000s and I don't want to turn them into bricks. I honestly would like to convert them to use as ham and murs radios, but it would be nice to have weather as well.

Thanks

Cowboy
March 19, 2009 3:40:43 AM

I've also been reading about a utility called "commchek.exe" is that available somewhere, supposedly can use to make sure your modern hardware (cpu speed, uart, etc) will work with the rss... thanks
April 4, 2009 5:10:35 PM

John,
I would appreciate a copy of the software for the HT1000. You can send it to me at wsykes@volunteerconsulting.biz. Thank you in advance.

Wayne

EDITED:

I posted this before I saw the IDrive link. Unfortunantly, the quota was used up. If you could email it to me, I'd appreciate it.

Wayne

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John
April 4, 2009 5:28:08 PM

That quota is only for backups. You can still access the files. Keep looking at it.

April 11, 2009 3:44:57 AM

[hello john

I have been looking for the windows based software for the HT1000 and I was curious if you could help me out? I would greatly appreciate it a bunch> If you could email me at BLHeidenrich@yahoo.com and let me know if i owe you anything that would be.

thanks

Levi

quotemsg=199808,5,388485]Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John[/quotemsg]
April 11, 2009 4:16:19 PM

johndunbar said:
Yes - I have most all programming software for any radio, however, programming cables I cannot help with.
Johnabarr@gmail.com

I have two types of radios that I want to program; the HT-750 and the HT-1000. How can I get a copy of the program used to program these Motorola radio?

dan@dluper.com
April 14, 2009 11:31:09 AM

cowboy_59 said:
That quota is only for backups. You can still access the files. Keep looking at it.

What does it mean "Keep looking at it"? Can u explane how & when the down load of the program can be done?
satish VU2SNK
April 14, 2009 7:54:10 PM

You can go right in and download the files (do a restore), you have to install their software to do it. I did it, works fine.
April 18, 2009 2:31:28 AM

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need to contact me do it only via email. Address listed below.

I was forced to close the above listed account. Someone had installed the Idrive software and had their files uploaded onto the site. To protect information I have terminated this option. If you need this software you must email me at radioprograms1@gmail.com for detailed instructions on obtaining the software to fill your needs. You must not download this Idrive software. Everything can be accessed via the website only, any further downloads jeopardize your personal files and I don't want any part of that.

Thank You
John
Software Analyst
April 18, 2009 2:35:35 AM

wsykes said:
John,
I would appreciate a copy of the software for the HT1000. You can send it to me at wsykes@volunteerconsulting.biz. Thank you in advance.

Wayne

EDITED:

I posted this before I saw the IDrive link. Unfortunantly, the quota was used up. If you could email it to me, I'd appreciate it.

Wayne

READ MY LAST POST ON SITE
April 18, 2009 2:37:58 AM

levi12 said:
[...]

April 20, 2009 9:01:47 PM

i was wandering how i go about getting a copy of the software for this radio so that I can change my radio freq.'s

I tried the storage but it isnt working

I run windows vista on my computer.

mccallisterbrian@msn.com
Anonymous
April 25, 2009 4:14:20 PM

johndunbar said:
Yes - I have most all programming software for any radio, however, programming cables I cannot help with.
Johnabarr@gmail.com

john my name is terry travis and if at all possible i need software for a HT 1000 if you have it please let me know how much and send it to me at terry_travis@y mail.com thanks
April 29, 2009 1:58:10 AM

Quote:
john my name is terry travis and if at all possible i need software for a HT 1000 if you have it please let me know how much and send it to me at terry_travis@y mail.com thanks

Email radioprograms1@gmail.com for software
April 30, 2009 5:31:09 PM

i too searching for the same
May 21, 2009 3:50:25 AM

Hello John,
Local fire department trying to reprogram our HT1000. We would truly appreciate the windows version of the programming software. Thank you very much nothg62@hotmail.com
May 23, 2009 11:03:31 PM

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

Hi. I can use the HT1000 software also if you don't mind. Thanks.

Gabe

rdg_rdc_9164@yahoo.com
May 23, 2009 11:06:37 PM

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

For the HT1000 software, I have windows XP. Thanks.

Gabe

rdg_rdc_9164@yahoo.com
May 25, 2009 3:44:48 PM

Hi, Im running windows xp and was wondering if you could send me copies of the ht1000 and saber software that could run on xp.

I have the ht750 / 1250 software on cd if needed by mail...

jrocker23@msn.com
June 6, 2009 8:57:54 PM

[cAN YOU SEND ME THE SOFTWARE FOR THE HT 1000 MOTOROLA
June 7, 2009 3:43:28 PM

johndunbar said:
OK people, there are pages and pages of motorola software on this site now!

dear john iam a fire fighter that is in need of software to progam a few HT1000vhf radios for my department can u please email me at ffstewart16@yahoo.com if u can help us out that would be great thanks ff stewart.
June 7, 2009 7:49:09 PM

John-

could you email me the ht1000 software for windows..send to emtdonny@cox.net

Don johns

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

June 7, 2009 8:47:49 PM

If you want to mail it to me my address is

andrew hager
244 regina ave
mercerville, nj 08619

do you want anything for a copy of it?
June 10, 2009 2:23:19 AM

is there any way you can send me programming for motorola ht1000??
email gcfd352@yahoo.com

thank you !!!!
June 10, 2009 6:06:05 PM

johndunbar said:
Yes - I have most all programming software for any radio, however, programming cables I cannot help with.
Johnabarr@gmail.com

John could you please send me the programing software for the HT1000? e-mail ADAMNYANKEE@COMCAST.NET

Thanks

STEVE
June 10, 2009 6:39:59 PM

[Can you send me the software by email for the ht 1000

thanks andy
June 13, 2009 5:13:45 AM

john could you please send me the software for the ht1000 i work with a vol fire dept and it will be greatly appreciated thanks jimmy email is jimmy_bennett35@yahoo.com
June 13, 2009 12:00:20 PM

jimmy could you send me the software for the ht 1000 I work for a vol ambulance squad and I would love to have the needed software thanks andy
June 28, 2009 4:01:21 AM

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

John, I too would appreciate a copy of the softwear for the HT1000. my copy has become corrupted and is used with our fire company. I have cables, etc. but need the softwear. Please send to it.silverspringfire@comcast.net
Thank you, Mike Mills
July 18, 2009 2:21:10 AM

johndunbar said:
Can't help with the MT2000 as of right now

Gp300 yes
Ht1000 yes
Gp1225 all I have is gp1200 which I am unsure of its compatibility, I didn't spend much time on looking for paperwork on the 1225 but I don't
believe I have dealt with that model in the past.

My software is free to a good home and
Sent via email.

Guaranteed to be virus free

John

John
I too would appreciate a copy of the software for the HT1000. my copy has become corrupted. I have cables, etc. but need the software. Please send to it. GhostriderI@msn.com

Jeff
August 7, 2009 4:18:05 AM

John
I too would appreciate a copy of the software for model HT1000 using Windows XP. When you have a moment, please forward to... joepal@socal.rr.com

Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Joe
!