sof2 - any way to up # of enemies in RMG?

Hi, I'm using the random mission generator in SOF2. I've been playing
on "soldier of fortune" difficulty for a while and I'd now like to
increase the number of enemies the RMG puts out there. Is there a .cfg
setting for this?

--zeb

zeb7k@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I'm using the random mission generator in SOF2. I've been playing
> on "soldier of fortune" difficulty for a while and I'd now like to
> increase the number of enemies the RMG puts out there. Is there a .cfg
> setting for this?
>
> --zeb

I doubt it. I think the number of enemies is integrated into the RMG
code and not user-changeable.

Having said that, I'm a little curious as to why you'd want more
enemies. The "Soldier of Fortune" difficulty is complete murder, more
than hard enough for any player. Dunno why you'd want to make life
impossible and hence frustrating.