[Help] Hidden & Dangeous 2 - how to use keys

Hi,

I'm in the 2nd mission, where you have to explore the underground
complex. I have killed the guard, but I cannot grab his keys... maybe
it's me, or it's the awkward inventory window... should I remove
something from my belt and then put the keys there and then use them?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Steve

PS: is there around a pdf version of the manual in English? I bought
the game in France, so I have some difficulties with the manual

Nats wrote:
> I dont think you need the keys do you? I assume you mean the guard in
the
> kiosk at the main door. If you make some noise when you kill him just
wait
> for some soldiers to open the door for you when they come to check on
the
> guard.

Yes, I can do it, but reading some walkthrough I understood that using
the keys was another option, so I just wonder if I have an issue with
the game (maybe I need to patch it) or if it is normal that keys are
selectable but you cannot grasp them

Steve

Or alternatively go down the stairs to the next level which isnt
> locked.
> Nats
>
> "stevels70" <stevels70@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm in the 2nd mission, where you have to explore the underground
> > complex. I have killed the guard, but I cannot grab his keys...
maybe
> > it's me, or it's the awkward inventory window... should I remove
> > something from my belt and then put the keys there and then use
them?

> > Any help is appreciated!
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Steve
> >
> > PS: is there around a pdf version of the manual in English? I
bought
> > the game in France, so I have some difficulties with the manual

I dont think you need the keys do you? I assume you mean the guard in the
kiosk at the main door. If you make some noise when you kill him just wait
for some soldiers to open the door for you when they come to check on the
guard. Or alternatively go down the stairs to the next level which isnt
locked.
Nats

"stevels70" <stevels70@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the 2nd mission, where you have to explore the underground
> complex. I have killed the guard, but I cannot grab his keys... maybe
> it's me, or it's the awkward inventory window... should I remove
> something from my belt and then put the keys there and then use them?
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve
>
> PS: is there around a pdf version of the manual in English? I bought
> the game in France, so I have some difficulties with the manual

"stevels70" <stevels70@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the 2nd mission, where you have to explore the underground
> complex. I have killed the guard, but I cannot grab his keys... maybe
> it's me, or it's the awkward inventory window... should I remove
> something from my belt and then put the keys there and then use them?
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve
>
> PS: is there around a pdf version of the manual in English? I bought
> the game in France, so I have some difficulties with the manual

For all your pc gaming questions, try GameFAQs web site.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/

Click the letter H, then scroll down Hidden & Dangerous 2. In the Game
Guide, you'll even find a Basics and Controlling your squad. Or you could
learn to read French. ;)