Joint Operations - Any PCI Video Cards Work?

I only have PCI slots available for a graphics card. Has anyone tried a
card made for a PCI slot with Joint Operations? The game requirements
mention AGP, but I was wondering if anyone had any luck with a PCI
slotted card.
Thanks.
Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about joint operations video cards work

    On 5 Mar 2005 16:34:43 -0800, "Bob Lyon" <btlyon@comcast.net> wrote:

    >I only have PCI slots available for a graphics card. Has anyone tried a
    >card made for a PCI slot with Joint Operations? The game requirements
    >mention AGP, but I was wondering if anyone had any luck with a PCI
    >slotted card.

    There isn't any reason why a PCI card shouldn't be able to run any modern
    game. (Other than the fact that those PCI cards may be years out of date
    and not have the required processing power.)

    The two solutions: Get a better computer, or swap the mainboard with one
    that supports AGP or PCI-E. (Max cost should be $300 for this change, but
    you will have to spend extra to get a decent video card.)

    >Thanks.
    >Bob

PC gaming PCI Graphics Cards Video Games