V-300 MP3 Ringers -- Download?

Last response: in Brands
April 22, 2004 9:53:22 PM

I've got a couple mp3s I'd like to use as ringers on my V-300. Is it
possible for me to just stick them on my website and paste a link to
them in the phone to d/l and use them?
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 2:29:14 AM

Works on the v525 for pics, games etc. just need to make sure mp3's are in
correct format.

Happychappy

"Greg P." <none.of.your.beeswax@all.com> wrote in message
> I've got a couple mp3s I'd like to use as ringers on my V-300. Is it
> possible for me to just stick them on my website and paste a link to
> them in the phone to d/l and use them?
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 5:06:36 PM

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:29:14 +0100, "Happychappy"
<happpychappyspamtrap@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Works on the v525 for pics, games etc. just need to make sure mp3's are in
>correct format.
>
>Happychappy

Woohoo got it to work! Even though it took forever! Yay!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 12:51:37 PM

i'm about to get the v400 actually and im wondering if i can use mp3's
from my computer and upload them from there using a data cable. will
this work or are there some kind of program to do this?

--
bgmiked05
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t119141.html

You'll need some software to do it. Motorola's Mobile Phone Tools 2.20
is what you want and you can d/l it from www.motclub.com - click on
'Programmas' (its a Spanish site) then d/l the 1.xx version, then the
2.16 eng version (won't install unless it sees the 1.xx) then it will
update itself to 2.20 automatically on the install.

From:bgmiked05
bgmiked05.15bpa3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net

> i'm about to get the v400 actually and im wondering if i can use mp3's
> from my computer and upload them from there using a data cable. will
> this work or are there some kind of program to do this?
>

> --
> bgmiked05
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
> http://cellphoneforums.net/t119141.html
May 14, 2004 11:08:42 AM

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:38:25 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
wrote:

Where is the first download? the 1.6 I cannot find it at all, or is
that the one with the broken link that leads to a porn site?

Any and all help appreciated.

TIA

Michael

>You'll need some software to do it. Motorola's Mobile Phone Tools 2.20
>is what you want and you can d/l it from www.motclub.com - click on
>'Programmas' (its a Spanish site) then d/l the 1.xx version, then the
>2.16 eng version (won't install unless it sees the 1.xx) then it will
>update itself to 2.20 automatically on the install.
>
>From:bgmiked05
>bgmiked05.15bpa3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net
>
>> i'm about to get the v400 actually and im wondering if i can use mp3's
>> from my computer and upload them from there using a data cable. will
>> this work or are there some kind of program to do this?
>>

>> --
>> bgmiked05
May 14, 2004 3:13:42 PM

Use 1.23 from this page then install 2.16 and it will do a live update
to 2.20:
http://www.motclub.com/html/programs.htm#mpt

From:Michael
Upstatemichael2003@spamfree.yahoo.com

> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:38:25 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> wrote:
>
> Where is the first download? the 1.6 I cannot find it at all, or is
> that the one with the broken link that leads to a porn site?
>
> Any and all help appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> Michael
>

>> You'll need some software to do it. Motorola's Mobile Phone Tools
>> 2.20 is what you want and you can d/l it from www.motclub.com -
>> click on 'Programmas' (its a Spanish site) then d/l the 1.xx
>> version, then the
>> 2.16 eng version (won't install unless it sees the 1.xx) then it will
>> update itself to 2.20 automatically on the install.
>>
>> From:bgmiked05
>> bgmiked05.15bpa3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net
>>
>>> i'm about to get the v400 actually and im wondering if i can use
>>> mp3's from my computer and upload them from there using a data
>>> cable. will this work or are there some kind of program to do this?
>>>

>>> --
>>> bgmiked05
May 15, 2004 2:54:15 AM

On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:13:42 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
wrote:

>Use 1.23 from this page then install 2.16 and it will do a live update
>to 2.20:
> http://www.motclub.com/html/programs.htm#mpt

Thank You, for starters, will this work thru blue tooth also, or
just the usb cable system?

>From:Michael
>Upstatemichael2003@spamfree.yahoo.com
>
>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:38:25 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Where is the first download? the 1.6 I cannot find it at all, or is
>> that the one with the broken link that leads to a porn site?
>>
>> Any and all help appreciated.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Michael
>>

>>> You'll need some software to do it. Motorola's Mobile Phone Tools
>>> 2.20 is what you want and you can d/l it from www.motclub.com -
>>> click on 'Programmas' (its a Spanish site) then d/l the 1.xx
>>> version, then the
>>> 2.16 eng version (won't install unless it sees the 1.xx) then it will
>>> update itself to 2.20 automatically on the install.
>>>
>>> From:bgmiked05
>>> bgmiked05.15bpa3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net

May 15, 2004 8:22:23 AM

Haven't tried it with BT. Works with the cable just fine.

From:Michael
Upstatemichael2003@spamfree.yahoo.com

> On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:13:42 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Use 1.23 from this page then install 2.16 and it will do a live
>> update to 2.20:
>> http://www.motclub.com/html/programs.htm#mpt
>>

> Thank You, for starters, will this work thru blue tooth also, or
> just the usb cable system?
>
>> From:Michael
>> Upstatemichael2003@spamfree.yahoo.com
>>
>>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:38:25 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Where is the first download? the 1.6 I cannot find it at all, or
>>> is that the one with the broken link that leads to a porn site?
>>>
>>> Any and all help appreciated.
>>>
>>> TIA
>>>
>>> Michael

June 7, 2004 3:18:59 AM

make sure u use a motorla offical cable... it wont work with a non
motorla cable (for the pics and photos) alteast mine dident work