Sign in with
Your question

Nexus devices not connecting to wpa2 secured wifi network

Last response: in Networking
August 17, 2012 12:52:53 AM

My nexus 7 and my friends nexus phone are both running jellybean 4.1.1 and are unable to connect to our workplace's belkin wireless router. My nexus 7 says "authenticating" then says "network saved" then switches back to "authenticating". My friend's phone just gets stuck on "network saved". My iPhone and most other devices, including a different android phone, are in fact able to connect with no problems. I have tried resetting the router, but I am afraid that is all I will be able to do with regards to the router. I am looking for solutions that can be done directly on our devices. Thanks
October 11, 2012 7:41:21 AM

dnldd said:
My nexus 7 and my friends nexus phone are both running jellybean 4.1.1 and are unable to connect to our workplace's belkin wireless router. My nexus 7 says "authenticating" then says "network saved" then switches back to "authenticating". My friend's phone just gets stuck on "network saved". My iPhone and most other devices, including a different android phone, are in fact able to connect with no problems. I have tried resetting the router, but I am afraid that is all I will be able to do with regards to the router. I am looking for solutions that can be done directly on our devices. Thanks

October 11, 2012 7:50:20 AM

Known bug in 4.1.1 upgrade to 4.1.2 or higher
October 14, 2012 3:22:36 PM

I went through all the effort to upgrade to upgrade to 4.1.2 early and still no luck, it was worth some of the new features like landscape home screen though
!