Brothers in Arms review

Although Amazon.com does not list the game as having been shipped, Games
Domain has a glowing review of the game available:

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/review/65306

The superb Call of Duty has set the mark for others WW2 shooters to
attain and with a market saturated in World War II games, I'll wait for
the demo to see if Brothers in Arms is worth picking up.

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

www.pdxshows.net

Vader des Vaderlands wrote:
> a market saturated in World War II games

Nah. That happened several years ago. Now it's Vietnam games.

Next we'll have Iraq-war games or something.