How to FLASH a t720g to a t722? Can I do this myself, or d..

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible for me to flash my t720g to a
t722. The reason I would like to do this is because I HATE the icons
that are blocking my wallpaper. They are right in the middle of the
freaking screen, blocking my nice pictures. I understand that with the
t722 you can remove them from the screen, and the t720 and t722 are
closely related so it can apparently be flashed. There is a store here
in T.O. that will flash it for $50, but I would rather try and get it
for FREE (I am all about FREE) I have access to a OEM USB data cable
(motorola) if that is what is neccesary to do it.

Thanks for your help.
1 answer Last reply
More about flash t720g t722 myself

    720 is a pain in the butt phone to deal with.From what I see has quite a
    high DOA rate with Flashing. You will also see that when it comes to
    Flashing/FLEXINg everyone has an opinion. Mine is have someone that does it
    everyday for a living do it. With the knowledge that you have, (based on
    your questions, nothing derogatory is intended) in this case could be the
    best $50 you ever spent. And BTW, check around $50 kinda high.

    And if you are hell bent on doing it yourself go to
    http:://forumgsm-hosting.com another site for 720 users is located at
    www.beavermjr.com/t720

    "Mad Scientist" <badscienceproject@madscientist.com> wrote in message
    > Hey, I was wondering if it is possible for me to flash my t720g to a
    > t722. The reason I would like to do this is because I HATE the icons
    > that are blocking my wallpaper. They are right in the middle of the
    > freaking screen, blocking my nice pictures. I understand that with the
    > t722 you can remove them from the screen, and the t720 and t722 are
    > closely related so it can apparently be flashed. There is a store here
    > in T.O. that will flash it for $50, but I would rather try and get it
    > for FREE (I am all about FREE) I have access to a OEM USB data cable
    > (motorola) if that is what is neccesary to do it.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

Motorola Flash