AT&T pushed me into uverse as DSL line was getting removed. Now I got Uverse modem that has G wireless, and also have Pace 1411n wireless router that I want to use for wireless.
How do I set up? I cant find anywhere how to set pace 1411n at all. Anyone?
Well I got my own answer by hit and trial. Here is what I did
1. I connected my computer to the 2Wire 2701 router that AT&T installed as part of U-verse
2. Under settings, System Info, click "Event Notifications"
3. Check "Enable detection of router-behind-router conditions"
5. Then I removed the ethernet cable from 2Wire 2701 router to the computer and plugged it into Pace 4111n LAN Port.
6. I connected Pace 4111n router with another ethernet cable to my computer via LAN port
Once I plugged in, I got instant connection. No need to change IP address or do any tweaks to Pace 1411n router.
I did change the SSID of Pace 1411N to a different name to prevent clash with the 2Wire SSID. Now I got two wireless broadcasts in my home, but I changed all my home devices to pick up Pace Router's SSID.
I am getting almost 12MBPS connection speed and good signal. Next step would be to wait for CISCO's new router that is suppose to come out in few months, then I will havemega speeds.