  • IBM
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 12:11:12 PM

has anyone bought psychotoxic yet?
the release date in the US was 9 right?

in europe we will have to wait till april to check it out

if anyone has already bought it please do the usual report
about the packaging, how much it costs, the media format, the
number or disks, the manual quality, copy protection used and
the first impression right after installation and play for a
while
thanks

More about : bought psychotoxic

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 8:47:01 PM

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:11:12 +0000, sayNO2piracy
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>has anyone bought psychotoxic yet?
>the release date in the US was 9 right?
>
>in europe we will have to wait till april to check it out
>
>if anyone has already bought it please do the usual report
>about the packaging, how much it costs, the media format, the
>number or disks, the manual quality, copy protection used and
>the first impression right after installation and play for a
>while thanks

"...buying many games even knowing we will not fully enjoy all
that is not what you call corporate greed but instead what we
call... being a "pc gamer" which is something you are not"

"...the true pc gamer is the one that never regrets buying any kind
of pc games cause he knows not everything he buys will be completely
satisfying, that is what pc gamers are about buying pc games and not
regretting the money spent"

A "true pc gamer" wouldn't need a first impression, he'd run right
out and show his appreciation for the retail channel. You are not a
"true pc gamer".

You can stop your hypocritical whining any time now, boy.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
!