I like steam. Quit bashing steam.

I love steam locomotives. They're so much more interesting than diesel
locomotives. So quit bashing steam. Steam is good.

Andrew

On 12 Mar 2005 03:11:22 -0800, wizzzer@hotmail.com wrote:

>I love steam locomotives. They're so much more interesting than diesel
>locomotives. So quit bashing steam. Steam is good.

I saw a documentary recently that discussed different engines. Steam
is 10% fuel efficient, Petrol is 25% and Diesel is 35%. I agree about
the more interesting aspect, but in ecological terms it isn't good,
unlike its modern namesake :)