HL2 Deathmatch Source Dedicated Server help

I'm currently running a Source Dedicated Server for HL2 Deathmatch from
Steam. I've got no Configure options! I'd like to be able to do
configurations by push of a button, and don't want to have to fool with the
console. How can I get some config variables to show up in the Configure
tab?
2 answers Last reply
More about deathmatch source dedicated server help

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:37:33 GMT, "ThirdDegreeBurn"
    <thirddegreeburn@verizon.net> wrote:

    >I'm currently running a Source Dedicated Server for HL2 Deathmatch from
    >Steam. I've got no Configure options! I'd like to be able to do
    >configurations by push of a button, and don't want to have to fool with the
    >console. How can I get some config variables to show up in the Configure
    >tab?

    The Quake and Unreal series of games never had a user-friendly console -
    especially for a dedicated server.

    Your best bet is to try to find a Web-interface or some form of Admin mod.

    I found the Mani Admin Plugin, but that's for when you create a game from
    within HL2, not the Source Dedicated Server.

    "Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:37:33 GMT, "ThirdDegreeBurn"
    > <thirddegreeburn@verizon.net> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm currently running a Source Dedicated Server for HL2 Deathmatch from
    >>Steam. I've got no Configure options! I'd like to be able to do
    >>configurations by push of a button, and don't want to have to fool with
    >>the
    >>console. How can I get some config variables to show up in the Configure
    >>tab?
    >>

    > The Quake and Unreal series of games never had a user-friendly console -
    > especially for a dedicated server.
    >
    > Your best bet is to try to find a Web-interface or some form of Admin mod.

PC gaming Dedicated Server Configuration Video Games