HL2 Deathmatch Source Dedicated Server help

I'm currently running a Source Dedicated Server for HL2 Deathmatch from
Steam. I've got no Configure options! I'd like to be able to do
configurations by push of a button, and don't want to have to fool with the
console. How can I get some config variables to show up in the Configure
tab?

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:37:33 GMT, "ThirdDegreeBurn"
<thirddegreeburn@verizon.net> wrote:

>I'm currently running a Source Dedicated Server for HL2 Deathmatch from
>Steam. I've got no Configure options! I'd like to be able to do
>configurations by push of a button, and don't want to have to fool with the
>console. How can I get some config variables to show up in the Configure
>tab?

The Quake and Unreal series of games never had a user-friendly console -
especially for a dedicated server.

Your best bet is to try to find a Web-interface or some form of Admin mod.

I found the Mani Admin Plugin, but that's for when you create a game from
within HL2, not the Source Dedicated Server.