vampire bloodlines dialogue history question

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

I cant seem to use the dialogue history function, I have reset the button to
another bind, and set it back to default to see why it didn't work in the
first place, but it still wont work. its kind of ruining quest info at the
moment when I cant recall what others have said or find clues I had
forgotten.

--

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Highlandish wrote:

> I cant seem to use the dialogue history function, I have reset the
> button to another bind, and set it back to default to see why it
> didn't work in the first place, but it still wont work. its kind of
> ruining quest info at the moment when I cant recall what others have
> said or find clues I had forgotten.

try setting it to another key?

--
DalienX

Quoth The Raven "DalienX"<somewhere@earth.com> in
bXZZd.727$C7.141@news-server.bigpond.net.au
> Highlandish wrote:
>
>> I cant seem to use the dialogue history function, I have reset the
>> button to another bind, and set it back to default to see why it
>> didn't work in the first place, but it still wont work. its kind of
>> ruining quest info at the moment when I cant recall what others have
>> said or find clues I had forgotten.
>
> try setting it to another key?

I said I did that. it made no difference. it still doesn't work.

--
Did you know that the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
have the same tune? (Are you singing them both to really find out?!)

Highlandish wrote:
> Quoth The Raven "DalienX"<somewhere@earth.com> in
> bXZZd.727$C7.141@news-server.bigpond.net.au
>
>>Highlandish wrote:
>>

>>>I cant seem to use the dialogue history function, I have reset the
>>>button to another bind, and set it back to default to see why it
>>>didn't work in the first place, but it still wont work. its kind of
>>>ruining quest info at the moment when I cant recall what others have
>>>said or find clues I had forgotten.
>>
>>try setting it to another key?
>

> I said I did that. it made no difference. it still doesn't work.

Why don't you just consult your log if you need to be reminded what you
are supposed to be doing?

Quoth The Raven "ToolPackinMama"<laura@lauragoodwin.org> in
39rk8qF65noidU2@individual.net
> Highlandish wrote:
>> Quoth The Raven "DalienX"<somewhere@earth.com> in
>> bXZZd.727$C7.141@news-server.bigpond.net.au

>>>try setting it to another key?
>>

>> I said I did that. it made no difference. it still doesn't work.
>>

> Why don't you just consult your log if you need to be reminded what
> you are supposed to be doing?

I'm not daft, I've enjoyed RPG's for years and I do know what a quest log
is. my problem is that the game advertises the ability to view the dialogue
history, something that can be very handy, and it doesn't work.

of course I have no idea what kind of info the dialogue history stores, I am
hoping it is guest logs of hotels and emails I have read before.

--
"Smoking helps you lose weight -- one lung at a time!"

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

TRENDING THREADS