why are peeple such dorks?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
bigmacks when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me fatty
mcfatty pants. then i wnet to a best buy to buy that new superhero
game. this stupid dork clerks wont leave me alone. he keeps asking
what games i like and keeps teling me i shuld buy that stupid new game
unreal game. i told him i dont want it i want super hero game that
looks like a comic book. i was so made i wish i could PLNOK peeple in
real life.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Lolz Butter!!!

vinCe

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"Butter Pants" wrote

> peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
> bigmacks

I hope you ordered a Diet Pepsi to go with it.

> when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me fatty
> mcfatty pants. then i wnet to a best buy to buy that new superhero
> game. this stupid dork clerks wont leave me alone. he keeps asking
> what games i like and keeps teling me i shuld buy that stupid new game
> unreal game. i told him i dont want it i want super hero game that
> looks like a comic book. i was so made i wish i could PLNOK peeple in
> real life.

And 'save' and 'reload'.

Butter Pants <butterpants@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
....(snip)...

ROTFL! :)

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my
> usual 5
> bigmacks when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me
> fatty
> mcfatty pants. then i wnet to a best buy to buy that new
> superhero
> game. this stupid dork clerks wont leave me alone. he keeps
> asking
> what games i like and keeps teling me i shuld buy that stupid new
> game
> unreal game. i told him i dont want it i want super hero game
> that
> looks like a comic book. i was so made i wish i could PLNOK
> peeple in
> real life.

Be rude, it works. (Think of Becker on TV)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
> bigmacks when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me fatty
> mcfatty pants. then i wnet to a best buy to buy that new superhero
> game. this stupid dork clerks wont leave me alone. he keeps asking
> what games i like and keeps teling me i shuld buy that stupid new game
> unreal game. i told him i dont want it i want super hero game that
> looks like a comic book. i was so made i wish i could PLNOK peeple in
> real life.

i understand how you feel. yesterday i was masturbating on the bus, and i
asked the old lady beside me if she had some tissues and she says to me "you
shouldn't be doing that type of thing in public" i saw she had tissues but
she didn't want to give me any so i made a big mess all over the seat. and
then the bus driver sees me and says he's gonna call the cops if i don't get
off the bus right now, i told him this wasn't my stop but he didn't care!
and so I had to walk all the way home with my hands all sticky. next time
I'm gonna bring my own tissues cause people are such dorks!

Grackle wrote:
> "Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
>>bigmacks when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me fatty
>>mcfatty pants. then i wnet to a best buy to buy that new superhero
>>game. this stupid dork clerks wont leave me alone. he keeps asking
>>what games i like and keeps teling me i shuld buy that stupid new game
>>unreal game. i told him i dont want it i want super hero game that
>>looks like a comic book. i was so made i wish i could PLNOK peeple in
>>real life.
>

> i understand how you feel. yesterday i was masturbating on the bus, and i
> asked the old lady beside me if she had some tissues and she says to me "you
> shouldn't be doing that type of thing in public" i saw she had tissues but
> she didn't want to give me any so i made a big mess all over the seat. and
> then the bus driver sees me and says he's gonna call the cops if i don't get
> off the bus right now, i told him this wasn't my stop but he didn't care!
> and so I had to walk all the way home with my hands all sticky. next time
> I'm gonna bring my own tissues cause people are such dorks!

Joking aside, a few people on the local transit have been banned from
the buses for that.

lol.

--
best regards, mat
np: Napalm Death - Abbatoir

www.pdxshows.net

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Maybe because they don't have Steam in their life?

ToolPackinMama wrote:
> Why can't guys talk for ten minutes without bringing up something
that
> is dick-related?

Tool.

ToolPackinMama wrote:
> Why can't guys talk for ten minutes without bringing up something
that
> is dick-related?

Tool.

"Glenn Weeks" <THEONEtglennAND29ONLY@speakeasyDOTnet> wrote in message
> Maybe because they don't have Steam in their life?

Please don't awaken the beast.

"Vader des Vaderlands" <vader@vaderlands.nl> wrote in message
> Grackle wrote:
>> "Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
>>>bigmacks when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me fatty
>>>mcfatty pants. then i wnet to a best buy to buy that new superhero
>>>game. this stupid dork clerks wont leave me alone. he keeps asking
>>>what games i like and keeps teling me i shuld buy that stupid new game
>>>unreal game. i told him i dont want it i want super hero game that
>>>looks like a comic book. i was so made i wish i could PLNOK peeple in
>>>real life.
>>

>> i understand how you feel. yesterday i was masturbating on the bus, and i
>> asked the old lady beside me if she had some tissues and she says to me
>> "you shouldn't be doing that type of thing in public" i saw she had
>> tissues but she didn't want to give me any so i made a big mess all over
>> the seat. and then the bus driver sees me and says he's gonna call the
>> cops if i don't get off the bus right now, i told him this wasn't my stop
>> but he didn't care! and so I had to walk all the way home with my hands
>> all sticky. next time I'm gonna bring my own tissues cause people are
>> such dorks!
>
> Joking aside, a few people on the local transit have been banned from the
> buses for that.

Quite a few years ago, I actually saw somebody on the subway doing this, but
he had a newspaper in front of his umm, plaything, but it was pretty clear
what he was doing.

In article <39v4bbF65kg4oU2@individual.net>,
vader@vaderlands.nl wrote:

>Joking aside, a few people on the local transit have been banned from
>the buses for that.

And I for one, am suing !

Jim

ToolPackinMama wrote:
> Why can't guys talk for ten minutes without bringing up something that
> is dick-related?

Coming from someone that's read 6 messages into the thread......

Stupot

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> wrote in message news:Q4q_d.23684>

Very Good. Got me to really chuckle. Heck, I'm going to send it to
my friend.

> i understand how you feel. yesterday i was masturbating on the
> bus, and i asked the old lady beside me if she had some tissues
> and she says to me "you shouldn't be doing that type of thing in
> public" i saw she had tissues but she didn't want to give me any
> so i made a big mess all over the seat. and then the bus driver
> sees me and says he's gonna call the cops if i don't get off the
> bus right now, i told him this wasn't my stop but he didn't care!
> and so I had to walk all the way home with my hands all sticky.
> next time I'm gonna bring my own tissues cause people are such
> dorks!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Always good to be appreciated. Thanks.

"Glenn Weeks" <THEONEtglennAND29ONLY@speakeasyDOTnet> skrev i meddelelsen

> Maybe because they don't have Steam in their life?

May I recommend Counter-Strike.

(Sorry, Hoong...)

--

"Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> skrev i meddelelsen

>> peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
>> bigmacks when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me fatty
> i understand how you feel. yesterday i was masturbating on the bus,

You guys are SICK, SICK, SICK.
Ever contemplated getting a show running on MTV?

:)

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u
LB®----uAnC+nH++nP+nI----nPT-nS+++nT----o---oE---xz
http://www.phyton.dk/games.htm

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Why do trolls cross post?

Butter Pants <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: Butter Pants <butterpants hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
> Subject: why are peeple such dorks?
> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:59:39 -0700
>
> peeple are so meen. i was in mcdonalds today and i ordered my usual 5
> bigmacks when i go to my table these stupid dork kids called me fatty
> mcfatty pants. then i wnet to a best buy to buy that new superhero
> game. this stupid dork clerks wont leave me alone. he keeps asking
> what games i like and keeps teling me i shuld buy that stupid new game
> unreal game. i told him i dont want it i want super hero game that
> looks like a comic book. i was so made i wish i could PLNOK peeple in
> real life.

vinCe

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"John Doe" wrote
> Why do trolls cross post?

I don't know.

Why do some posters resurrect threads that have been dead for weeks?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

To piss people off???

"theprox" <landers.robert@gmail.com> wrote:

> To piss people off???

People are such dorks to piss people off?

John Doe wrote:
> "theprox" <landers.robert@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> To piss people off???
>
> People are such dorks to piss people off?

One wonders if you are doing that by replying to a thread that's been dead
for a month and adding the header information for no reason.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Why do birds sing in the tree,
woo eee,
why do fish swim in the sea,
Woo Eee