ManHunt Runtime error!

Hello,

I just installed Manhunt but as soon as I double click the executable I
get this error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (in the blue area)

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Manhunt\manhunt.exe

Abnormal Program termination

Using Windows 2k
AMD 1700+
512 RAM
80 Gig HD
Geforce 2MX (too old)?
Directx 9.0 runtime.

Tried an ininstall reinstall.

Suggestions?

Tmuld.

On 19 Mar 2005 12:34:40 -0800, tmuldoon@spliced.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I just installed Manhunt but as soon as I double click the executable I
>get this error
>
>Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (in the blue area)
>
>Runtime Error!
>
>Program C:\Manhunt\manhunt.exe
>
>Abnormal Program termination

That's a little on the small side for that kind of error message. Are you
sure that's everything?

>Using Windows 2k
>AMD 1700+
>512 RAM
>80 Gig HD
>Geforce 2MX (too old)?

This is most likely the reason. Most modern games tend to require some
special shader and aren't desigend to work without it. Your first step is
to either getr a better video card or to get 3d-Analyse at
http://www.tommti-systems.com/main-Dateien/files.html

<tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I just installed Manhunt but as soon as I double click the executable I
> get this error
>
> Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (in the blue area)
>
> Runtime Error!
>
> Program C:\Manhunt\manhunt.exe
>
> Abnormal Program termination
>

> Using Windows 2k
> AMD 1700+
> 512 RAM
> 80 Gig HD
> Geforce 2MX (too old)?
> Directx 9.0 runtime.
>
> Tried an ininstall reinstall.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Tmuld.

Visit the developer/publishers web site and look for a Forum or FAQ section.
And if all else fails, email Tech Support with your problem.

TRENDING THREADS