A few games on eBay for those interested

Hi guys, don't consider this a spam, because I mean well. For those
interested, I have a few games that I'm selling on eBay. All have free
shipping to the U.S.!

(1) PC - Deus Ex: Invisible War
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8179061921

(2) PC - Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8179063496

(3) XBOX - Project Snowblind
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8179054995

(4) XBOX - NHL Rivals 2004
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8179048675

Thanks for looking!

"sayNO2steam" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> and if you want my advice...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say
a) he doesn't
b) you need some Ex-Lax

Steph

"HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in

> Alright dude. Relax. People who play PC games also play XBOX games.

Some but certainly not all. I don't own any consoles.

And if you're new here, I'll let you know that the poster you're replying
to is this group's "village idiot" and it's not worth your time to even
read his posts, much less reply to them.

stePH
--
If it cannot break the egg's shell, a chick will die without being born.
We are the chick. The world is our egg.